T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Good luck with your exam hun xxx

Sure you did well and after that you deserved a treat so dont worry about it sweetie :)

xxxx

WI tonight; you know you've had a bad week when you have a nightmare about gaining a stone!? Hah - I'm pretty sure it won't be that bad.

Going to go for a walk today I think, I was hoping that my hairdresser would fit me in, but I've not heard anything back from him.
Will try to minimize what I eat before WI today. We're out for a friends birthday after WI this evening, I think she wants to get pizza, so will flexi-syn or have a salad if possible.

B - spiced pear "coats" (HEXB)

Half a pound on - absolutely fine with that, and I probably deserved to gain a whole lot more than that. Back on it no, no more exams and deadlines to use as excuses at the moment! I'm working a lot next week, which means that I will have to be prepared. I'm doing meal planning this morning, then heading off to the new Iceland Superstore just out of town to pick up some freezer bits and pieces.

Not sure if today is going to be SP or just an EE day as yet.

B - (HEXB) spiced pear "coats"

hello, just popping in to say hello, and so I can be nosey and get more notifications.. if you don't mind :) I'm never quite sure of the etiquette surrounding just popping up in other people's diaries haha! I always like to read other peopl'e diaries, it reminds me that everyone is human and also gives me some good ideas of what to eat ;)

So the hot weather means I'm not terribly hungry! Had some fruit for lunch after my walk, then sat in the sun and finished my book.

Walked a long way today, which was lovely in the sun.

Hi Erniie - always welcome! I have no issue with people just popping up. And this last few weeks have definitely been human, as opposed to SW extraordinaire.

Starters- HEXB(2) of scanbran with HEXA of LC light triangles and Marmite, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes.

D - spiralized turnips with lemony/garlicy prawns and smoked salmon. 2 syns worth of parmesan.

Then sweetened quark with lemon meringues (3.5) for pudding.

I wouldn't worry about the 1/2lb on...under the circumstances of the busy week you had with exams you have done well.

I long to wear size 10 again one day...you are getting very near to it becoming a reality for you.:)

I can't remember ever being a size 10 as an adult! Oh, I'm happy with that half a pound on: it should probably have been lot more.

Off to the gym this morning, for body blitz class. Feels like forever since I've had the time, so looking forward to it.

B - spiced pear "coats" (HEXB)

Not sure what's on the menu for the rest of today. I've planned the weeks meals, but thought OH might like some input on the weekends food.

Body blitz was a killer this morning! But feel great for getting through it!

S - fresh fruit.

L - Scan bran (HEXB2) with cottage cheese, tuna mayo (2 syns for extra light mayo), cherry tomatoes, sugar snaps and spring onions. Packet of shapers crisps (4.5)

D - Moussaka - made with veggie mince, aubergine, roasted red peppers, topping with quark and eggs and a HEXA of cheese.

Quark with mini meringues for pudding (3.5)

Total syns for the day: 10

You will soon loose that 1/2 lbs hun that is nothing YOU have done so well

Your desert sounds yummy hun xxxx

Have fun baking hun xxx

Back