T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Seems a shame to be inside on such a gorgeous day! We had a wander around town, and it's lovely out there.

L - prawn and calamari salad (1 syn for sauce) and Shapers popcorn (4 syns)

Will have my second HEXB of scan bran and HEXA of LC light this afternoon I think.

D - cod in spicy tomato sauce, with spiralized mooli and turnip.

Will be having my meringues tonight with quark! (3.5)

Total syns for the day: 9.5

Cake was lovely, a bit of a sweetener after-taste, so will experiment with which sweetener I use in the future.

B - spiced pear "coats" (HEXB)

I have a training day at work, so not really sure what will happen food-wise, as I imagine they'll feed us. Will just have to make the best choices I can and be a little bit flexible today if necessary.

Have a lovely Monday everyone xx

Today was off-plan, as expected. But line drawn and straight back on it tomorrow. Couldn't really control food at work (but probably shouldn't have suggested that we got Chinese from Sainsbury's on the way home! Although I imagine it was better than a real take-away... ) I enjoyed it anyway. AND totally fell in love with the house that we viewed this evening, so will be going into the agency tomorrow. Then it's the waiting game to see if the land-lord accepts us as her new tenants. Property is just going SO fast here at the moment.

Sounds like you had a busy weekend. hope you get the property you like.

xxxx

Thanks Mini! I just spoke to the estate agent. I have never known such a rigmarole for renting: but the landlords now want to meet us!? Apparently they live next door, so i guess they want to know that we aren't going to be the neighbours from hell!

What a miserable day.... still warm and muggy though. Decided to have an EE day again.
B - spiced plum "coats" (HEXB)

L - TBC

D - Quorn sausages with mash and vegetables.

Morning all! Happy Friday. I've decided to have an EE day today, simply because there are potatoes that need to be eaten. I'm working 12.30-6.30 today, so will try and eat before-hand and take fruit with me in case I need a snack.

B - spiced pear "coats" (HEXB)

L - salad of some description! I'll probably add my A choice of cheese

D - sausage and mash (which we didn't have the other day!)

Will update syns later

STS is good hun and sure you will loose next week, I haven't done SP so will be interested to see what you eat :)

Thanks Jules - I do quite a lot of SP, because I like having the second B choice!

Going to have a low syn day today, which will counteract tomorrow a bit hopefully. Off out with friends, but will be sticking to diet coke. If I have one G&T, I probably wouldn't stop at that! Been a long day of moving furniture around, and I know that the gin will be flowing tomorrow.

I'll have a slice of cake (1.5) when I get home later, with some sweetened quark.

Total syns for the day: 4.5

Good dissertation meeting, feeling a bit more confident with the direction I want to go now. Made some notes for my literature review, but hadn't taken any food up with me, so have come home for a late lunch.

L - prawn and egg salad (2 syns for dressing) and a packet of M&S piri piri pea snaps (4.5)

Not sure what we're having for dinner yet, got a few things in, but not sure what I fancy! Will be having my HEXB(2) of scan bran with HEXA of LC light later. And dessert tonight will be lemon meringues with quark (3.5)

Back