T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Your're right, it would definitely be rude to of ignored the custard tart! And well done on the 0.5lb off :)

Hope you have had a good weekend! The weather has been amazing!

Sounds like my kind of weekend! Hope you have had a good day :) x

Anything over a 70 is a distinction at Masters level, so, yup, pretty darn good! I'm struggling with food at the moment, I don't have much appetite, so have to eat when I feel like it. Apparently it's all kidney related. I am on the list now, so will have to wait and see when I'm going into hospital.

B - managed my HEXB of oatmeal and some fruit. Probably won't eat again until dinner now

Don't worry about the 6lbs, you will easily lose it again :) Sometimes a big gain is a blessing in disguise, as it gives us that kick to get back on track.

Hope you have had a good weekend :)

SW works for you, and you have always found group to be beneficial. So at least sticking with going to group could be what you need in the long term. Even if you have the occasional gain, you will know where you are, and it should hopefully prevent any gains becoming a regular thing. You have a lot going on at the moment, be kind to yourself, and do what is right for you.

Thanks, Caz. I need to find out what that looks like right now!

Had a lovely walk in the sun around the harbour. Stopped off for a couple of drinks, which will be my syns for the day. Now having a late lunch. Food, however, is all looking good.

B - (HEXB) carrot oatmeal with pears and cinnamon

L - cottage cheese, beetroot and smoked salmon (weird, but I love it!) And my HEXA of cheddar.

D - going to be a potato, egg and green bean curry with quorn chicken.

You'll work it out hun.

Sounds like you have had a lovely day, and I like the sound of your weird lunch!

Back