T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Just realised I've had no syns and not had my HEXA! That will be rectified by having some cheese and a pack of Hula Hoops Pufft (4.5 syns)

We just went to see my friends final year show for her Masters - some AMAZING artwork. We didn't see everything, because there was so much there. Then had a lovely walk home by the water.

I've snacked on loads of fruit today; it is so much easier to want to eat the healthy stuff when it's hot!

Yay riding lesson this evening. Going up to uni to get some work done today, but have a work-related phone call to take first. Been playing phone tag for days, so be glad once this is sorted! I know that today is going to be harder food-wise, because I'm not at home, and there are more temptations. But I know I can do it.

B - carrot oatmeal with cinnamon pear (HEXB)

L - curry

D - Tuna pasta (HEXA of cheese)

Will snack on fruit. Also thinking I will take cottage cheese, beetroot and salmon. Syns to follow!

oops forgot to update this morning!

B - carrot oatmeal with cinnamon pears (HEXB)

L - fruit and then a late lunch of beetroot and cottage cheese, with Quorn ham.

D - salad and veggie burger (0.5) with chips (HEXA of cheese)

Well.... very low syn again! Might have a little bar of chocolate for pudding! Or maybe some ketchup or mayo with my chips... will decide in a bit

You are doing fab hun :) sounds like you are eating lots of speed food hun :) You will be in for a good loss :) xxxx

Hello :)

I hope that you don't mind me intruding! Love your food ideas, they look really nice :) particularly the carrot oatmeal and cinnamon pears! Yum!

Hope that you've had a good day!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth! Come on in, the more the merrier! I ought to put up more pics of my food, but I've usually eaten it before I get chance!

I absolutely adore the oatmeal, just made with water and eggs, with grated carrot to bulk it out. Perfect start to the day. I thought it might be too heavy when it got warm, but I seem to be fine with it.

x

I know exactly what you mean re eating it before you take a pic, I have to make a defined pause and practically hide the cutlery so I can take pictures of mine haha!

I will definitely have to try that out, it sounds so nice :) I hope that you have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

I've got my hospital date! They called this morning, and I'll be going in on Thursday 23rd. Today hasn't been 100%, partly because I'm processing information, but also because I've been super busy. And I totally got some body magic in carrying everything around for the event on Sunday; sad I'm not going to be there for this one. But I'll be more invovled in the two future events and will be at those.

It turns out I'm actually going to the Spire hospital for my op, because the NHS waiting lists are so long! Not that I'm complaining... I would have been seen by the same consultant anyway, and it means a private room rather than a ward.

I've got my hospital date! They called this morning, and I'll be going in on Thursday 23rd. Today hasn't been 100%, partly because I'm processing information, but also because I've been super busy. And I totally got some body magic in carrying everything around for the event on Sunday; sad I'm not going to be there for this one. But I'll be more invovled in the two future events and will be at those.

It turns out I'm actually going to the Spire hospital for my op, because the NHS waiting lists are so long! Not that I'm complaining... I would have been seen by the same consultant anyway, and it means a private room rather than a ward.

I'm glad you got your date (I've read your diary properly so I got the gist of what was happening) and how lovely to have a private room to recover in. I do hope that all goes well :)

Ruth
X

Back