T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Well done on your weight loss this week TT:0clapper:

Delighted to hear you have got a date for your op...lovely to have your own private room:)

Glad you had a lovely time- it sounds wonderful :
Have a lovely rest of the evening!

Ruth
X

Glad you had a good night hun xxxx

I love wearing heels but my feet always pay for it the next day!!

Cous cous and prawns sound very yummy indeed. *sigh* sometimes I do wish I ate bread, I could murder a croissant :eek:

Have a lovely evening!

Ruth
X

Weekend plus a day on my feet yesterday really caught up with me; had a lie in the this morning and I've been doing some admin bits for placement. Going to head up to uni in a bit and get some work done. I've had a chat with my dissertation supervisor, and I will be applying for extenuating circumstances for an extension, but I don't want to use that as an excuse not to do work now.

B - carrot oatmeal with cinnamon pears (HEXB)

L - will pick up something from the canteen on campus - probably a jacket potato with beans and salad.

D - tuna pasta (HEXA of cheese)

Will fit syns in during the day.

Absolutely exhausted and kidney pain is getting to me today. I had a call from the hospital and I have to go in tomorrow at 9.15 for pre-op tests. I was cold and hungry when I got home, so made up some instant mash with my HEXA of LC light.

D - I just don't have the energy to cook, so we're going to roast some veg and picked up a Count on Us spinach and ricotta cannelloni from M&S (6.5 syns)

Total syns for the day: 11

TBH - I just wanted to order takeaway, but OH convinced me otherwise.

Absolutely exhausted and kidney pain is getting to me today. I had a call from the hospital and I have to go in tomorrow at 9.15 for pre-op tests. I was cold and hungry when I got home, so made up some instant mash with my HEXA of LC light.

D - I just don't have the energy to cook, so we're going to roast some veg and picked up a Count on Us spinach and ricotta cannelloni from M&S (6.5 syns)

Total syns for the day: 11

TBH - I just wanted to order takeaway, but OH convinced me otherwise.

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling so good :( glad you got your call though, hopefully things are feeling a bit real for you!

Glad your OH talked you out of your takeaway too- you'll thank him tomorrow ;) take care and I hope you have a better evening!

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth - really enjoyed the cannelloni, and will be buying again. There's no way I could have made something as good (and cheesy) for those syns! It is starting to feel a bit real now, and feeling a bit overwhelmed. It's also weird knowing that tomorrow is probably to be my last WI for a while. I've asked my consultant to book me off for three weeks - with recovery time and moving house, it looks sensible.

Up early this morning, ready to go to hospital for pre-op. Feeling very tired again, just don't seem to be sleeping well at all.

B - fresh fruit.

D - pasta bake (HEXA of cheese)

I'll grab something for lunch, I think I might work from home today, just getting some survey design work done for my placement. I haven't heard whether they want me to go in or anything. Then WI this evening

Back