T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Feeling a bit better today, but still going to take it easy. Whatever bug it is, on top of op recovery has make me absolutely exhausted.

B - fresh fruit.

L - not sure, probably salad of some sort.

D- veggie shepherds pie

Will add syns and healthy extras in later.
Be sure to take it easy TT and I hope you get over this bug.

Let's call it 12 syns for the day - used a bit extra olive oil to make a hot salsa type sauce to go with dinner

Ooo a hot sauce, how nice! This popcorn also sounds interesting too! Do you make it yourself?! Or is it a pre sweetened pack of that makes sense?
Food as always looks fab!

Ruth
X

It was lush - just cooked off red onions and celery with chili powder. Added red wine stock cube and a small tin of tomatoes plus some tabasco, then let it bubble and reduce for about 40 minutes. Delicious!

The popcorn is pre-packaged - it's the Walkers Sun Bites one.
92051_rsz_sunbites_popcorn_range_shot.jpg

I've only tried the sweet and salty - these are the large bags, but the multipack (14g!?) bags are on syns online at 2 syns each.

Yay Friday! Plan is to head up to uni and try and do a bit of work again today. No pressure of deadlines, but good to be doing bits and pieces I think.
Forgot to ask OH to buy fruit, so breakfast was a bit of a scramble this morning! Not too worried, because I know most of my snacks will be fruit/veg based.

B - HEXB sweet onion Ryvita (SO good; why hadn't I had them before?!) with HEXA LC light triangles, cherry tomatoes and sugar snaps. Banana.

L - got a bit of pasta, and a bit of couscous left, so that'll do me for lunch! We'll call it half a syn, for oil used.

D - I think veggie cottage pie, again 0.5 for oil.

Will snack on fruit during the day. And will take a bag of popcorn with me (2). I am considering flexi-syning tonight, to have a few drinks whilst we watch the opening ceremony. Not decided yet!

Back