T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Hello lovely.
Hope you are recovering from your op'. Look after yourself, and good luck with the move! xx

Hiya, thanks Caz. Hospital and op went well, I was let out on Saturday. But having to take things very slowly, which is frustrating! I am not on plan at all, but not worrying too much at the moment.

It's brilliant to hear that you're doing so well! I am really pleased, I'm sure that you will get back to it when you can but I imagine that it's little steps.
Take care of yourself!

Ruth
X

8lbs on over the three weeks. Really happy,as expected about double that! This weekend will be flexible; my sister's down and it's Harbourside Festival. But back to it 100% from Monday

That's very good! Glad to hear that you're on the mend! The weekend sounds lovely :) hope that you enjoy it!!

Ruth
X

8lbs is not bad at all. Considering everything that has happened over the last few weeks. That gain will be gone in no time, and I can't see it taking long for you to be back on track x

Just be careful sweetie x

Ended up staying at home and doing some work from here yesterday, because I was tired. Also feels like some of the deeper internal bruising is coming out. Despite a lazy day, I feel exhausted today, but I am going to pop down to my placement in a bit, just to catch up on what's happening. Today I am going to be back on plan 100% - yesterday was ok-ish, but not great.

B - banana, raspberries, blueberries and pear with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - Some form of salad I think?!

D - TBC

At 9am, it was already 24 degrees in our flat! I'm feeling wrecked again today, so having an easy going day. Will do a bit of placement work, and mostly chill out.

B - raspberries, blueberries, banana and pear with fat free Greek yogurt. Crumbled an Alpen light over the top: not sure whether that will be half a HEXB or syned yet, but will update later

Last edited:
Back