T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

So yesterday was very much of plan. Lots of alcohol and not the best food choices. I know that I'm drinking a lot today as well, as out with friends to celebrate my birthday. I'll probably be eating fairly on plan (although I did have some margarine on my toast this morning!) - but not going to worry and will draw a line and get back on it tomorrow. I'm going to try and get to the gym at some point today - feels like ages since I've been!

So - here are some pics; finally!

Squash stew from the other day.

IMG_0030.JPG

And here's the Halloween mask!

IMG_0031.JPG

Costume went down really well! Make up looked amazing and will update pictures later.

Back on it now and having a green day today!

B - didn't really happen if I'm honest. Had some cold mini jacket potatoes left over from last night.

L/S - HEXB toast with HEXA phili and marmite. Carrot sticks and some quorn pieces. I think I might have a free mug shot in a sec as well and some fruit.

D - Linda M sausages and mash. Will have cheese in my mash for my other HEXB. Served with carrots, brussels sprouts and asparagus.
Followed by an Alpro (5.5 syns)

May have more syns/ another HEXA if needed.

The best thing about this Sunday? I still don't have to work tomorrow!

Not sure if this will be a green or EE day yet, as not decided what we're having for dinner. EDIT - dinner planned, and decided on an EE day.

B - raspberries and strawberries with fat free natural yogurt.

L - quorn chefs selection burger (2.5 syns - OH got them before I checked, but don't feel we'll be buying them again!) with W/M roll (HEXB) and salad (and maybe some of my HEXA cheese)

D - chowder with creamed corn and mixed fish. Will be adding peppers, onions and celery to up the superfree. Using the remainder of my HEXA for skimmed milk.

Last edited:
hi hope you don't mind me subscribing. Just had a read of your diary, you are doing so well, love all your meal ideas. Belated happy birthday wishes, hope you had a good one. Halloween outfit looks ace :)

Chowder was absolutely lush! I forgot to add creme fraiche to it - so it was free. It had about half a pint of milk in, so I've counted some of the milk towards my HEXA today and will syn it for the remainder when I have it. I'll average it out to around 1.5 syns per portion for tomorrow.

And an alpro for pudding (5.5) with some fruit. And a low cal cereal bar (3) meaning a total for today 11 syns.

Last edited:
Chowder ...is that soup?....sounds lovely :)

It is sort of soup! More filling though. Really yummy and filling. I used fish pie mix in it last night and creamed corn. But I've done it with tinned tuna as well. Added lots of extra veg to get super free in.

Cor - fab pictures! Looks like you've had a great time off.

Aw thank you! Yes, I really have. Do not want to go back tomorrow.

Got up and went to the gym this morning. Then we wandered over to Asda to do a bit if a shop (thrilling stuff! But at least it means there's now a bit more variety in the fridge). Having a green day today.

B - raspberries and strawberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S - apple after the gym!

L - HEXB toast with HEXA cheddar spread and marmite. Carrots and grapes. Part HEXB 2 - Alpen light bar.

S - free peri peri mugshot
D - quorn lamb style things with plenty of roast veg and red cabbage. Alpro (5.5) and the other part of my second HEXB - Alpen bar

Last edited:
Cold, rainy Tuesday and I'm back to work. Hopefully it will make it a lot easier to be back on plan and in routine though. My boss mentioned to me this morning that she's thinking about joining SW because she's so impressed with the change in me.

EE day today!

B - banana, blueberries and strawberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S - carrots and sugar snap peas.

L - Chowder (let's call it 1.5 syns per portion). Fruit and a free coconut and pineapple yogurt.

S - HEXB toast

D - Quorn meatballs in a tomato and mixed veg sauce with pasta - using my cheese as HEXA. Alpro! (5.5)

Total syns for the day - 7

At least you've got a short week! The alarm went off this morning at 6:30 and I just thought.."NO!"

Love the sound of the chowder - I've got a yearning to have a go at this recipe: Recipe: Thai-Style Corn Chowder but swapping the canned coconut milk for the Alpro coconut milk drink.

Hope today goes speedily and non painfully! ;)

At least you've got a short week! The alarm went off this morning at 6:30 and I just thought.."NO!"

Love the sound of the chowder - I've got a yearning to have a go at this recipe: Recipe: Thai-Style Corn Chowder but swapping the canned coconut milk for the Alpro coconut milk drink.

Hope today goes speedily and non painfully! ;)

Thanks! I've got my 121 with my manager this afternoon, so that sets it up to be a better day already!

6.30!? You're a better person than me. I studiously ignored my alarm until 7.10, at which point I ran out of bed and hid under a hot shower until I felt vaguely human.

That recipe looks amazing! I've not cooked with the Alpro milk at all - does it behave in the same way? Might have to give it a go!

Back