T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Saturday and the start of the Christmas parties.

Up early and had fruit and fat free natural yogurt, pre body conditioning.

Had an apple and grape snack pack walking home. But was still hungry, so had my HEXB toast with some HEXA cheese and marmite and quorn. Also had a little tin of weight watchers tuna mayo (2 syns) - and very yummy!

Will probably have a jacket spud with chili if I want something before I go out tonight.

I know that the meal is going to be off plan, but will be limiting alcohol intake.

Saturday and the start of the Christmas parties.

Up early and had fruit and fat free natural yogurt, pre body conditioning.

Had an apple and grape snack pack walking home. But was still hungry, so had my HEXB toast with some HEXA cheese and marmite and quorn. Also had a little tin of weight watchers tuna mayo (2 syns) - and very yummy!

Will probably have a jacket spud with chili if I want something before I go out tonight.

I know that the meal is going to be off plan, but will be limiting alcohol intake.

Yeah, don't think apple & grape snack pack would fill much of a gap! :)
Sounds good plan:)
Have a good time tonight , and don't get any more bruises :D

Sunday - super lazy morning in bed! Going to be a green day today

Brunch - scrambled eggs on toast

S - undecided as yet, but will probably involve carrot sticks!

D- veggie burgers with HEXA cheese.

Just a rough plan at the moment, will add more as we go along! Must get a food shop in and do some prep for the week, but would like to have a wander around the Christmas Markets too!

Scrap that... best made plans and all. Just went downstairs to make brunch... ceiling's leaking into the kitchen, through the light fitting. So I guess there won't be much cooking going on today, after all.

Oh no!
hope you get it sorted soon! x

We've let the landlady know and she said she'd contact the handyman. Hopefully he'll be over tomorrow, but no idea what work will need to be done/ how long it will take. Gutted.... we don't even have a microwave, so really hard to stay on plan.

We had lunch out and went for a walk. I had scampi and chips with salad and peas. Not really on plan at all, but I couldn't face a jacket potato, because I know that's what I'll be having for lunch at work this week. Got lots of fruit and veg to take into work with me to get my superfree in.

Out for dinner tomorrow with friends... it's going to be a miracle if I manage to get that 2 stone this week :-(

I wouldn't worry about it too much, as long as you got the determination to do the best you can, and get back on plan properly as soon as you are able to, then you will be fine...may not get your loss you want , but you still might, if not just think of it as delayed til the next weigh in :)
You will get there!
It's just a hiccup - stay positive x

Thanks hun! Trying hard - it's just frustrating. The guy's coming to look at it this morning, but we have no idea what the problem is/ how serious it is/ how long it could take to fix! It might be that we buy a microwave, so we can at least have something at home!

Monday - and it's so cold outside! The bus decided to take a scenic route this morning, so I was later into work than I normally am.

B - banana, blueberries and raspberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S - carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes.

L- jacket potato with cottage cheese. Strawberries, blackberries and nectarine. Free fruit yogurt.

I'm hoping that the amount of super speed that I'm getting in will help...

We're out for dinner tonight with friends. Having monkfish scampi to start, then fish pie. Absolutely not on plan, but will be sticking to soft drinks for damage limitation (and no hangover tomorrow morning!)

Meal was absolutely amazing! Had such a lovely time. Back on it today! And hopefully our kitchen will be in a useable state by this evening.

B - blueberries, raspberries and banana with fat free natural yogurt.

S- carrots, sugar snaps and tomatoes

L - jacket potato with cottage cheese. Free fruit yogurt. Strawberries, blackberries and nectarine.

Not sure what we're having for dinner yet, it's rather dependent on the kitchen!

hope your kitchen is back to normal soon :) x

Well, apparently it was dry, so he's just put the light fitting back in. I'm a little dubious...

Well, today is going to be a green day!

S - HEXB toast with HEXB(2) cheese and marmite!

D - soya burgers (1 syn) with HEXA cheese and lots of roast veggies!

Think I would be dubious too..time will tell! :)
And another person who 'roasts' veggies :)

Back