T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Thank you. Hehe on cloud nine at the moment.

Sunday- nice restful morning. Throwing around ideas for Christmas day menu. Will go for a stroll around the shops later, as need to get some bits and bobs.

Probably having a green day today.

B - Quorn bacon (hurrah it's now free!) sandwich, on HEXB w/m bread. 1 syn for a teaspoon of Flora and 1 syn for a tablespoon of ketchup (2)

Haven't planned the rest of the day in yet, but will either be LM sausage and mash or the new quorn "pork" burgers.

Thank you. Hehe on cloud nine at the moment.

Sunday- nice restful morning. Throwing around ideas for Christmas day menu. Will go for a stroll around the shops later, as need to get some bits and bobs.

Probably having a green day today.

B - Quorn bacon (hurrah it's now free!) sandwich, on HEXB w/m bread. 1 syn for a teaspoon of Flora and 1 syn for a tablespoon of ketchup (2)

Haven't planned the rest of the day in yet, but will either be LM sausage and mash or the new quorn "pork" burgers.

Quorn have a new product? :)
Will have to look out for those :D

L - berries. Free mug shot. HEXB2 toast with HEXA phili and marmite and some sugar snaps!

Just watching a bit of Olympia - really must get back into riding again, I think it's going to my reward to myself once I've lost another 2 stone.

Only in work Monday and Tuesday this week, so will be taking quorn chili to have with jacket potatoes for lunches. Just going to make some savoury rice and mashed potato bite things to take to group on Tuesday.

D - will be having the quorn pork steaks (0.5 syns) with lots of roast veg and potatoes.
Alpro (5.5)

Total for the day: 8

Thanks hun - didn't actually have an Alpro in the end last night! I've kept a chocolate Snowman, the wine, some cheese biscuits and some toffee from the hamper.

B - banana, raspberries and blueberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S - carrots, sugar snaps and tomatoes.

L- left over mash and chili. Fruit. Free fruit yogurt.

S- HEXB toast with HEXA cheese

D - fish and oven roast veg.

Well, work was stupidly quiet, so they let me leave at 11! Will just make the hours up when it's busier in January.

Stopped off and got the rest of my ingredients for Christmas day. LOADS of mushrooms for my “bourguignon” (
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/dec/14/vegetarian-christmas-dinner-nigel-slater)

Had a nap this afternoon! Now contemplating whether I want a shower before I head off to group

Hamper sounds great ! Best of luck for weigh in & happy Xmas :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank hon, you too! I STS - which I'm perfectly happy with. Weighing two days early was never going to be the most reliable result. The potato/rice snacks I took to group went down really well.

well done on the STS, always odd when weigh day differs
Have a great Christmas ! x

Back