Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tae Bo anyone?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by minimise-me, 2 March 2011 Social URL.

1. minimise-me

minimise-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    WW/SW/Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I was wondering if anyone else did this work out? I used to to it years ago and it was really good, after a few sessions i could see the difference in my body!
    I am going to get myself a new DVD of it and start it again, along side zumba at home.
    Apparently you can lose 800cals per hour doing tae bo which is similar to zumba, and whilst i enjoy zumba i really am rubbish at dancing so think tae bo is alot easier yet still as effective for those of use with 2 left feet!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dreamt9

dreamt9 Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Love Tae-Bo

I've been doing Tae-bo on and off for years, and I too love it. It definitely makes a huge difference.

I did the abs one last night, but I must say, it is a bit too ambitious if you've not worked out in ages. I can feel the pain today!

Compared with Zumba, I prefer Tae-bo, I find that it's a more serious workout, whereas Zumba doesn't make me feel like I've suffered enough.

4. dreamt9

dreamt9 Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    ok, now my tummy really hurts from that Abs workout :-(

5. minimise-me

minimise-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    WW/SW/Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Oh bless but at least you know you have worked hard..no pain no gain...or weight loss as we like here!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.