Takeways!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Hi everyone, anyone any ideas of any nice low point takeaways i cud have this weekend? i luv pizza but i bet its soooo bad! i only get the smallest pizza which is a 7" inch and i ask for little cheese and only have peppers and mushrooms on it, anybody any idea of how many points that wud be? HELP!!!!xxx

I just avoid pizza totally, Id nominate Chinese ;)

Hi,
I just looked on ww online tracker and one slice of Domino's pizza ranges from 2.5 to 4.5 points per slice!
Weightwatchers do their own pizza but don't know what it's like or you could buy some bases and make your own.
Their is a really nice cheese called LES KOL that is really yummy and really low in fat so you could use that and loads of veggies and I bet it would taste nicer and be way lower in points than anything you could order.
Hope that helps a little bit
L x

I like that one too but no shops round here do the pizzas :cry:

Yeah i know they did Gem but only when they first came out now they have stopped. I went to Asda at the top of Blue bell hill a couple of weeks ago but forgot to look in there for them lol. Might take a trip over there one day this week

i would recommend a chinese or a kebab?
if you want a pizza you could have it any night it doesnt have to be a treat, cos ww do them for only 6 points i think.
if i were having a treat it would defo be a chinese!x

Hiya,

If anyone wants to PM me their email address I have an excel spreadhseet of all takeaways from Indian (so bold) to chinese, pizza...everything basically. Im not sure where I got it from ... I think a friend sent it? Has all the chocolate points on it to!

Back