Taking measurements

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Just to say that if the numbers on the scales aren't going down as quickly as you'd like invest in a tape measure and see the inches drop off instead! I've lost 20 inches from all over (5 from my hips) since starting with SW and it really is a boost, especially when the scales aren't being so kind!! xxx

I did this, I have lost 7" round my chest 4" around my waist and 3" off my hips.. I forgot to do my arms and legs!..I did them on the 16th April and have lost half and inch off my left leg lol the others have stayed the same lol x x

I never got my pre-SW measurments :0( Really wish I had done as it would have been fab to know now what inch loss I have had!

I agree !!!

I've gone from a 48" waist to a 34" waist! Darent measure my boobs, as I know they are smaller :(

I have'nt done this yet ,but for those without pre sw measurements could you not measure you're snuggest old jeans etc ,not sure of this would work or not though ??!

Good idea, only started last week so i think i'll arm the hubby with a tape measure tonight!

Back