Taking the plunge!

surely you will be able to abstain for a day while DD ing. I thought you was concerned about too much sugar in your diet LOL

yeah i have managed but just had three marshmallows. Only leaves me with 80 calories and i am starved...............im such an idiot!

Aww bless you're not an idiot at all, you are just finding the diet out for you and your eating habits. I am sure the penny will drop soon and you will make the best choices you can for your DD's. xx

yeah i have managed but just had three marshmallows. Only leaves me with 80 calories and i am starved...............im such an idiot!

chin up chick, it is hard on DDs, i honestly thought it would be easy and i would just have my 3 cd shakes on the downs but i find them a real struggle at the mo. like passionflower says, it'll take time but we'll click in the end. think crispbreads are the way forward on downs and anything really low cal like weight watchers snacks and sugar free jelly! x

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i have sugar free jelly at home woop woop just remembered yayyy.

Weird how i cant handle three shakes now but managed days on CD loool. x

How are h this morning hun xxx

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i have sugar free jelly at home woop woop just remembered yayyy.

Weird how i cant handle three shakes now but managed days on CD loool. x

i know im the same! i honestly thought the downs would be the easiest to do because of months of CD but i really hate them at the mo! the only saving grace is that im really busy in work today, got a few meetings and things so it'll keep my mind off food and im going to have a cod fillet tonight with low fat mayo which will be around 130 cals plus some egg whites which are 15 cals each and sugar free jelly for 'afters' so im trying to keep my total below 300 today! xx

Wednesday - Up day

Weight: 9st 3lbs

weetabix, skimmed milk and sweetener 200 cals
fromage frais 60
SS flake 75
wotsits 95
tuna mayo roll 250
coke zero 2
chicken goujons 105
chips 300
chicken wings 210
sponge cake 135
buttons 75
flake 75

total: 1582

went a bit over what i'd originally planned for another ID so classing it as an up day! weight this morning was 9st 3lbs so have stayed the same. weigh in is tomorrow as i worked my days out wrong, thought it was saturday but its tomorrow! if i lose 1lb on todays down day i'll have stayed the same which im happy with but really want to see a loss come next week, i'll be going spare if not! :)

If u sts after ur up, i reckon a loss could b on the cards for tomoro!! I bloody hope so!!!! :D x

i was 9st 2lbs last week hun so if todays down day produces the usual 1lb loss that i normally get from a DD, then i'll be 9.2 again, same as last week. the magic fairy doesnt seem to like me as i never get a 'whoosh' but never mind, hoping i'll have a loss next week! ive given myself the few couple of weeks for my weight to stabilise anyway so if i dont go overboard on this wkends Ups, then i'll hopefully start losing by next wkend! xx

Well im crossing everything for u! I think u need a little loss to spur u on, i 'lost' 3lbs over night so i pray u get the same, ur at such a low weight tho and im still quite over weight so i wonder if that has anything to do with it??? X

hey guys morning xxx Lumpy im crossing everything for you xxx.

I weighed in today and have put on a pound since i started :/

yes its possibly because im near my goal weight already, jo on the other post did suggest this before but im going to give it at least a month and if im still maintaining rather than losing then im tempted to either do my shakes again for a week or follow Atkins for a week too as ive always lost around 7lbs on atkins over a week, just one of those diets that agrees with me and gets the weight off! i just want to get into the 8s so i'll get back on juddd to maintain as soon as im there but hopefully i wont have to resort to that as fingers crossed, juddd will really kick in by september!!

Missie - this isnt your official weigh in day is it hun? xx

Hun no its not its gonna be saturdays!!! Tell you what tho im dying with all these calories im eating just had sgetti on toast and im stuffed and this morning two apples and a fat free yogurt!!! Its playing havoc with my mind and i feel like im getting fatter by the second!!

What things did you eat when you were on the atkins hun xx

Hun no its not its gonna be saturdays!!! Tell you what tho im dying with all these calories im eating just had sgetti on toast and im stuffed and this morning two apples and a fat free yogurt!!! Its playing havoc with my mind and i feel like im getting fatter by the second!!

What things did you eat when you were on the atkins hun xx

lol im sure you'll lose this week hun, fingers crossed for you!

when i was on the atkins i wasnt terribly healthy at all but it did work for me because i literally had a really minimal amount of carbs. i was eating things like fry up for breakfast, bacon, eggs, sausage (not too many as they contain carbs), then i'd have chicken thighs or drumsticks for lunch (the ones you can get from tesco by the meat counter) then i'd have burgers for my tea!

when i was being a bit healthier, i'd try and have omelette or just grilled bacon and scrambled eggs but with atkins its the mixture of protein and fat that burns the fat, only thing was i felt really greasy on it and could only manage a week at a time! BUT... i did lose around 7lbs every time i did it plus my stomach always felt much flatter so its defo fat that gets burned off not just water. if you can anage 2 weeks on atkins, people normally lose around 10-14lbs in that fortnight, i just cant stomach it that long! xx

I might have to try this if i cant loose on this and as you are do this for maintaining xxx Just being paranoid i guess. I had spaghetti and toast after gym today and i feel soooooooo bloated its killing me loool x

try not to worry hun, give it at least a month like im doing plus take ur measurements too. thing is we all have to eat at some point so eating a balanced diet needs to work for us in the long run. thats why if i do resort to atkins to get me into the 8s then i'll defo be returning to juddd after that, its working for me on some level but i feel it may be best suited as a maintenance tool for me. saying that im only on week 2, got to see it out til mid sept at least to review it then! xx

lumpyandbumpy said:
try not to worry hun, give it at least a month like im doing plus take ur measurements too. thing is we all have to eat at some point so eating a balanced diet needs to work for us in the long run. thats why if i do resort to atkins to get me into the 8s then i'll defo be returning to juddd after that, its working for me on some level but i feel it may be best suited as a maintenance tool for me. saying that im only on week 2, got to see it out til mid sept at least to review it then! xx

Ok sound like a plan zx just fed up with stressing about weight xxx :( sorry to get down x

Ok sound like a plan zx just fed up with stressing about weight xxx :( sorry to get down x

im the same hun, im still stressing about whether juddd will work for me to lose weight or to maintain. ive stayed the same this week which im happy with esp after a heavy wkend last fri and sat again so i think i defo need to give it a few more weeks to see if the shift starts to come. i tried on a dress i ordered online yesterday and i can really see my new figure taking shape, think the kettlebells workputs are helping too so really i need to not just focus too much on the scales as my shape is definitely still changing! xx

Thursday - Down day

Weight - 9st 3lbs

ryvita with pate 60
snacksize mars 186
5 snack a jacks 50
5 maltesers 70

total: 366

Official weight this morning - 9st 2lbs so I've stayed the same from last week. happy with that as had a big wkend last week with lots of naughty foods so think thats the key, when my weight begins to stabilise, having two very up days together seems to push it up too far. think juddd is better for maintenance for me at the mo but will give it a few more weeks to test the waters :) xx

Hey Lumpy wow at least your back down to where you were hun xxx

im so depressed today my clothes are getting tighter despite gym everyday nearly and i know im heavier recon tomorrow WI is gonna be terrible. Sorry to moan in your diary hun just so depressed xxx

Back