Taking the plunge!

snap as long as they do!! Bit stressed bout it!! im terrible for sugary tea as in im so bad sometimes i dont make the tea just swill the sugar around and drink the milk and sugar!!!

Acutally this is a confession actually!! I am addicted and found myself sometime doing it when making others tea during CD!!! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone!

snap as long as they do!! Bit stressed bout it!! im terrible for sugary tea as in im so bad sometimes i dont make the tea just swill the sugar around and drink the milk and sugar!!!

Acutally this is a confession actually!! I am addicted and found myself sometime doing it when making others tea during CD!!! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone!

lol making them pile the weight on whilst ur losing it! haha! what are u having for food tnite hun? im thinking i might have a baked cod fillet which is around 80 casl as its boneless and not breaded or battered with low fat mayo on top and some micro chips so would total less than 300 cals. low fat way of having fish n chips lol! xx

sounds like a nice dinner!! Think im having salmon fillett with new potatoes and vegetables or maybe cous cous ummmmmm and did i mention WINE1!! LOOL

NO i drink the milk and sugar!!!!:eek:

sounds like a nice dinner!! Think im having salmon fillett with new potatoes and vegetables or maybe cous cous ummmmmm and did i mention WINE1!! LOOL

NO i drink the milk and sugar!!!!:eek:

ah right! haha didnt read that properly at all! i got naughty towards the end of my CD stint, i started eatinga little chocolate every day like a celebration or hero. i was terrible, i knew i had to come off it then because the food was calling!

ur dinner sounds lush hun, hope u enjoy the lovely wine too! :) xx

I was the opposite, I got obsessed with not cheating on CD/SnS and would feel so guilty if I so much as licked my fingers if I had got a bit of the families food on them..... I couldn't live with the guilt any more.... lol

I was the opposite, I got obsessed with not cheating on CD/SnS and would feel so guilty if I so much as licked my fingers if I had got a bit of the families food on them..... I couldn't live with the guilt any more.... lol

it is awful on diets like CD to feel that guilt. i used to read back through some posts and it shocked me just how militant people could be about cheating and its quite worrying when you see how strict some people become of that control of not eating at all. i posted a thread on the CD forum when i was around 6 weeks into CD, i'd lost around 20lbs and i really felt that i needed a small food treat to just keep me focused for the rest of the journey so i asked peoples opinions on what to have and whether it would affect my weight massively and the backlash i had was incredible. i had someone call me stupid and ignorant for even contemplating food, 2 others were really derogatory and commented on the fact that i couldnt possibly be committed to the diet, even though i had done 6 wks solid of SS without any cheats! honestly its frightening how vlcds can affect your mental state, i dread to think how those posters will cope when they have to get back into the real world and eat actual food.

Well said lumpy your right xxx 6 weeks was blimin amazing xxxx

Yesterday's menu:

Tuesday - Down Day

Weight: 9st 4lbs

3rd of a ripple (!) 50 cals
coke zero 8 cals
cod fillet 72 cals with low fat mayo 50 cals and grated cheese 50 cals
micro chips 166 cals
3 celebrations 60

total: 456

Weight today: 9st 3lbs after Down. having a sort of intermediate day again today to try and cut a few calories before the weekends binge again, will prob have around 1500 today as am out for an indian sat night and out on sunday. thinking that these wkends are not doing my losses much good but after this wkend ive got nothing planned so will be looking forward to eating more balanced meals all week rather than pigging out on sat and sunday!

also weigh ins so far while i remember to keep track!:

fri: 9.2 (up)
sat: 9.4 (up)
sun: 9.5 (down)
mon: 9.4 (id)
tues: 9.4 (down)
wed: 9.3 (up)

lumpyandbumpy said:
it is awful on diets like CD to feel that guilt. i used to read back through some posts and it shocked me just how militant people could be about cheating and its quite worrying when you see how strict some people become of that control of not eating at all. i posted a thread on the CD forum when i was around 6 weeks into CD, i'd lost around 20lbs and i really felt that i needed a small food treat to just keep me focused for the rest of the journey so i asked peoples opinions on what to have and whether it would affect my weight massively and the backlash i had was incredible. i had someone call me stupid and ignorant for even contemplating food, 2 others were really derogatory and commented on the fact that i couldnt possibly be committed to the diet, even though i had done 6 wks solid of SS without any cheats! honestly its frightening how vlcds can affect your mental state, i dread to think how those posters will cope when they have to get back into the real world and eat actual food.

That's awful - this is meant to be a support site. We are lovely over here in JUDDDD world so confess all here :) xx

That's awful - this is meant to be a support site. We are lovely over here in JUDDDD world so confess all here :) xx

lol yes it is lovely here, im really enjoying juddd and glad theres so many joining on, that horizon programme has really caught on! how did your indian date go last night lovely? :) xx

Hun have you tried Truvia or pure Stevia as a sugar replacement? it's awful being addicted to something I totally understand.

Hun have you tried Truvia or pure Stevia as a sugar replacement? it's awful being addicted to something I totally understand.

is this ment for me? If so yeah but i would still just mix it with milk :( Dont know what my strange weird problem is loool.
Plus i find milk really bloats me and repeats on me :(

is this ment for me? If so yeah but i would still just mix it with milk :( Dont know what my strange weird problem is loool.
Plus i find milk really bloats me and repeats on me :(
But surely there s nothing wrong with milk? I know sugar is REALLY bad for us and we don't actually need it to live hence why I said could you reduce the damage by substituting?

yeah this is true but milk is actually full of carbs!! and terrible if combined with sugar XXXXX

so far today have had

weetabix, skimmed milk and sweetener 200 cals
fromage frais 60
SS flake 75
wotsits 95
tuna mayo roll 250
coke zero 2

so far have had 682 which leaves roughly 500-600 cals left for my ID allowance. think i'll have the chicken curry with micro chips tonight for 462 cals and some sugar free jelly for afters. need to pick up some fruit on the way home too, read somewhere the other day that eating apples and pears can help weight loss so will be stocking up! x

yeah this is true but milk is actually full of carbs!! and terrible if combined with sugar XXXXX
surely you will be able to abstain for a day while DD ing. I thought you was concerned about too much sugar in your diet LOL

Back