Taller Slimmers!

Hii ladies im really tall too . 5"11 and i really dont like it . I want to be little and cute. I cant wear nice shoes cos I get even taller. My feet are 8 so can get my shoes from pretty much anywhere. My problem is my boobs!!I cant get nice tops cos my boobs are so huge. I always look like im being slutty when actually im just wearing a top that normal people could get away with. I have a small waist so to get tops to cover my top half properly they end up not flattering me elsewhere :( I hope sw helps my boobs to shrink a bit :) I would love to be able to get my bras from any shop (and cheap bras) That day will be a huge NSV for me :)

My feet 'spread' when I was pregenant and now I have very wide feet. I'm a size nine but sometimes have to buy a size 10 just to get the width - and that's buying wide fit shoes from Evans. At the moment I have very few shoes that fit as my 10's are a bit too big now. I often try to buy shoes from the JD Williams group but the nines are still a bit too tight.

In the warmer weather I wear Birkenstocks a lot as they're smart enough for work and I have two pairs of boots for the colder weather but I'm stuffed if it's warm and rainy!

Once I bought a pair of sandals from Ebay - and got an email from the seller saying how nice it was to sell a pair of shoes to a woman instead of a transvestite! I have to admit I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

I'm a 6 foot 4 man, with a size 13 (uk) shoe.. always a pain to find, I usualy don't even bother looking at the displays, I just grab a sales person and ask them what they have in a 13, then take my pick of the seriously limited options.. ( why do they only seem to stock the ugly trainers / boots / shoes in a size 13? )

I'm a 6ft tall lady with size 9 feet. I'm long bodied so have trouble getting tops the right length, and I also have big bust!

Re size 9 shoes. I have found the Primark ones ok (and I have wide feet), I love New Look's range, it's nice to get heels in my size! I discovered today that Asda stock some shoes in a 9 too :) I love Priceless Shoes, I was gutted when my local store closed, but can still buy online. Next/Dorothy Perkins/Barratts also stock some in a size 9. I find Evans size 9's too big though!

I've always had big feet, I was size9 even at 14.

x

Hi ladies (hello again, MLM! :-D), I'm 5'11", and all my trousers are 3/4 length and all my tops end above my wrists..... Big boobs too, so theoretically should wear like 3 or 4 different sizes for different parts of my body! :-D

Feet not too bad luckily, European 40/41, phew!

Always get the "but you can carry it off" comments when I tell people I'm doing SW......[/QUOTE]

OMG - i get this too n i hatttte it - what does it mean exactly? If ur tall u can be fat ?

*waves at Kristin* Look a community is developing!!

Just a quick heads up to all the taller ladies who have posted - my local Sainsburys and I imagine all the ones that stock clothes will be the same are having a sale on all their summer stock - I picked up 3 of the longer length "handkerchief" hem summer tops today for £3 / £3.60. They are a lovely length and look great over a pair of leggings.

I am 5ft 10 size 18/20. I loathe clothes shopping, New look used to have a brilliant "inspire range" that was in only some of their stores, but they seem to be limiting the range. Sainsbury's seem to be skimpier than Tesco's on sizing. Simply be, the catalogue is good but can be pricey. Evans, I think has gone frumpy or it has in our branch. Wherever I buy from I struggle with tops , I have a long back, big bust and a proportionally small waist...... As for shoes, I have been known to buy my size 8 sandals from a transvestite shop in Manchester, they do large wide sizes LOL

Ladies!!

I love you all!! I'm 5ft 9 1/2, size 9 feet and a size 18/20/22!! Ask me again in a year and hopefully all those numers will have reduced!!

Anyway, I get really fed up when people say 'you carry it well' etc!! I could t care less, surely the fact I'm dieting should indicate that I'm unhappy with my weight/shape/size, be bloody supportive rather than telling me I don't need to do anything!!

Anyway, rant over!! I love shoes from brantano, new look, next (in sale), primark, matalan (their size 8 fits me so must be large!!). And for clothes I find matalan, new look, asda, peacocks, next (again in the sale!) to be best for me. I always buy cheap as have been kiddi f myself for years that I'll not be fitting into the clothes for long so won't buy expensive!! Although this time that's true!!

:)

Hey lovely tall ladies (and gentleman!) Its so great to hear so many of you are tall too! :) Im 6ft, size 14, size 8 feet. I was a clothes size 22 and nearly at target. I have long legs 38inch inside, so I go to Topshop/DP's/Long Tall Sally, and also Primark do a longer length in there plain black trousers (£8) but I do have to take them hem down on these as they are around a 36inch inside leg. I do know what some of you mean, that you hate being tall and want to be small and cute, I felt like that for years, but now i think sod it, I love wearing high heels (4inches) and I love wearing flats! when im in heels my fella isnt bothered, so why should i be, and I dont care what everyone else thinks. Ive had the usual oi big bird, god arent you tall (really i hadnt noticed numpty :)) but 9 times out of 10 shorter people want to be our height and vice versa so no one is ever happy! There is a website for big shoes Big Shoe Boutique - Welcome! and also this sites gives you other sites Tall clothes and big shoes at extratall I have found recently that M&S Long length is much longer so this may help, and New Looks Tall section is a god send! xx

@ Madame LaMinx - just realised, you're nearly at target!!! How fab is that!!!! :-D x

Its a bit unreal actually - Spent all year so focussed and now its so close that I can virtually smell it that I am pondering "and then what?"

I am still partly deliberating whether or not to try and chip another half stone off when I get to target, my C doesnt reckon I shouldnt go any lower than that coz I will look "too" thin - but I will see how I feel when I reach target. I can get into a 14 comfortably now, and at 6ft that does look fine. I might just switch over to a bit of toning to try and get rid of the last few lumps and bumps.

Very excited though!!!! Its been a long year! Thanks for noticing :D You arent far off yourself!!!!

Back