Tamzy's food diary

glad your ok hun, i was mad busy today never had time to check my diary.

B - protein shake

l - none

D - 2 fried eggs, small portion canelloni beans fried up in butter and spices, smoked salmon and cream cheese.

1 litre of water:( never got the chance to have any so i'll be drinking all 3 before i go to bed.

Hey huni I've been mega busy too! Managed 1.5litres so far and am feeling it! Headache big time. Have a good fri night. Xxxxx

Ps ur dinner looks lush xxxx

thanks hun, was such a busy day i hardly had time to eat. i did manage to drink 2 and a half litres before bed and i'm paying for it now with a headche, hope all is well with you hunni x

B - scrambled eggs, smoked salmon and a touch of cream cheese.

L - tuna mayo salad and veggie soup

D - roast peppers stuffed with cheddar and quorn chicken style pieces in a stirfry.

hope everyones ok x

Hi Tamzy, just catching up on the diaries as work this week was hectic and your cake earlier in the week looks very yum yum. I love butternut quash anyway, normally cut it in half, scoop out the pips and fill with cheese and bake in the oven.

have a lovely weekend.

hey hun! hope your all ok. thanks for checking in:D thanks, the cake was delish!! cant beleive it was made from butternut squash. thanks for that tip, butternut squash with cheese mmm yummy, not sure if its allowed on induction but im gonna check it out though.

hope your enjoying your weekend xxx

Hiya Tamzy, hope youre having a nice weekend

The roasted stuffed peppers sound lush - going on my menu for next week defo x

hey jenny, weekends going great, still relaxing lol! an thanks hun i really enjoyed the roasted peppers and had a repeat of it for brekkie lol, you should defo try it.

hows the weekend going for you? xxx

Right! i'm expecting my food shopping delivery today, this week i'm going to be going back to basics an do what i usually do which is to only eat, fish, eggs , tvp and veggies.. i did this for 2 weeks last yr and lost a stone so i'm going to try this again.

B - half a roasted red pepper stuffed with a mix of tuna, leek, cream cheese and mayo then under the oven for 25 mins " yummy"

S - 2 tsp of peanut butter

L - 2 egg smoked salmon omlette with a side of brocolli and a tsp of mayo.

D - smoked haddock topped with cream cheese, mayo and parsley then baked under the oven served with a green salad.

S - as ive gone a week with less than 100ml cream i'm going to treat myself to a whipped cream dessert.

W - 2-3 litres.

Morning Tamzy, sounds good to me love :)

Morning lovely,

how are you?

i had bad weekend food wise! confession time haha! chocolate, crisps, chicken kebab! haha o well back on track this week clean and green :)

hope you enjoyed your weekend

xxxx

morning hun am ok thanks:D the good thing is you enjoyed what you ate and your back on track anyway so dont worry about that hun.

however ive got some bad news, i checked the scales today and according to the scale ive gained 3lbs?? how is it possible!! i guess im gonna have to play the waiting game and check on saturday again as im going back to basics with the foods im eating now, last yr i did my own little version of atkins, only ate eggs, fish, sausages and veg for 2 weeks and i dropped a stone so i'm going to try something similar this week.

hope ur ok hun x

good morning all xx

food for today

B - 2 slices quorn bacon 1 fried egg and cherry tomatoes.

L - 2 egg plain omlette with sausage, spinach and brocolli.

D - salmon fillet, small portion of courgette, roasted pepper and avocado.

S - 1 cream tea:D

w - 3 litres

good plan, im not looking at the scales tbh! order the 30 day shred!!! its looks amazing, you tube - Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred looks so hard but can't wait, got my weights at the ready ;)! and i think im not going to weigh or measure myself for 30 days when i start so i can see a difference and going to do before and after pics.

after i've done 30 day shred, i might try the killer buns and thighs :) xxxxx

the shred sounds reli gd, dont think i could go 30 days without weighing though, but its really exiting. you will defo see the difference when you take some piccies x

Hi Tamzy, annoying scales but worth pesevering

gd morning all ! having such a bad day already:sigh: been stepping on the scales constantly and their hasnt been any changes to that suspicious 3lb gain, maybe i'm not drinking enough? not eating enough? i just dont no what im doing wrong.

B - 2 scrambled eggs with mackerel.

L - quorn sausage ,spinach and brocolli

D - quorn strips in a veggie stirfry.

going to aim for 4 litres of h20 today x

Back