Tamzy's food diary

butternut squash cake yum! made it for my sisters birthday.

Attachments

• big cake.jpg
    big cake.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 28
  • mini ones.jpg
    mini ones.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 29
  • decor.jpg
    decor.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 31
  • decorated.jpg
    decorated.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 36
Evening Tamzy... Yummy pictures!!! You're doing so well and so focused! Xx

Morning Tamzy xx

Morning Tamzy, that looks really professional, well done.

gd morning and thanks to you both she loved it and is eating it for brekkie with a cup of cream tea right now and she says it tastes like i bought it from a cake shop lol:D x

Morning all, miserable fog outside! hope it changes. so i decided that i'm going to be strict on myself even more, i wont be weighing in until next friday so a full week of no cream and but i'm i'm going to allow myself the odd bi of cheese as i'm a veggie and got limited options, i'm also going to try and incorporate greens in every meal. so here goes x

B - 2 egg spinach omlette with a side of sardine in peri peri sauce, cherry tomato and a tsp of mayo.

L - tuna and egg mayo salad with a sprinkle of strong cheddar.

D - quorn chicken pieces with stirfry veggies, brocolli and cauliflower.

S - sf jelly.

W - 3 litres.

Attachments

• todays brekkie.jpg
    todays brekkie.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Morning!!!

How are you? the cake looks blooming delish!!!! is was sooooo foggy here too but has cleared now thank god!!

brekkie looks yum!! and rest of the day looks good too!! i have egg mayo for my lunch today - yum yum!!!

i think tonight or tomorrow im going to try cauliflour mash! everyone is raving about it and it would be good to go with a meal to ulk it up a bit dont you think?

hope your all good!

xxxxx

p.s its Friday tomorrow!! woop woop! xxx

good morning hunni! i'm good today and feeling well rested. thank you for the comment:D the cake was delish..... i had a slice lastnight and was thinking about it all night lol.. best cake ive ever made. who would have thought that butternut squash could create such beauty, and my sis didnt feel bad eating it as it was like 75% less carbs than a normal would have been.

i do love the cauli mash its lovely with a bit of cheese/ butter, mind you ive only tried it once and it was a hit!! its really good for bulking up meals, so filling.

thank god the fog has cleared!! cant wait for tomorrow!

bring on lunch for egg mayo lol.... i love it with chilli powder on top.
how are you hun? xxx

im good thanks lovely!!

oooo yum!! sounds like an amazing cake idea!!! might try making one for my bf's bday! if im feeling adventerous lol and not just buying one! hehe

im defo going to try cauli mash in the next few days, could like make "potato" cakes with it! oooooo OR fish cakes!!!!! mix it with some salmon, spring onion and mayo or and eg to combine the mix and form into fish cake shapes and fry or bake in oven!! oooo that would be yum wouldnt it!! or you could add some chilli and ginger and then coat in desicated coconut and make Thai fish cakes!!! OMG new invention! YUM!!!!

going to make some of these on saturday i think when i have another cooking day!!! and have them for lunches!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

:D thats great!! we are all good yaayyy

and ooo myyy goood!! we're like a telopathic twin lol.. i was just in the kitchen thinking about fish cakes and how i could make it lol madness!! guess i could use salmon, crab meat or tuna! then lots if herbs and minimal seasoning, i really need to cut back on my seasoning lol, i could eat salt for london! not to mention the other salty stuff i tend to cook with, but ive been really good using only a pinch.

you should defo try and make one for your bf, he would so appreciate the hard work and effort and guess what? you can have a slice because its low carb and it a different kind of treat comparing your your mousse and this has no form of milk a cream yet it tastes so creamy and sweet lol.plus you could get adventurous and decorate it! your bf will never no its low-carb and has butternut squash, iswear i feel as if it dissapeared in the mix lol, taste like carrot cake to me but 100 times nicer.

your thai fish cake idea sound yummy, i want to try it now! x

haha telopathic twin!!! defo! omg im going to buy some cooked salmon from tesco (you can get it like with black pepper, sweet chilli - obvs too carby, or smoked fillet) defo getting the smoked fillet and trying it!!! will be delish!!!!

yep i think i will try it :)! xxx

yaaay new food invention are so exiting, especially when we get tired of the same foods everyday. fishcakes are lovely with a salad for lunch. x

Morning tamzy, fish cakes without breadcrumbs is that :)

morning hun yaaaaaay TGIF... cant wait lol.. partying and gettin drunk on water lmao ahaha

how are u today hun?

jim - no breacrumbs, just egg wash or ground almond

im all good thanks! in work at the crack of dawn! more project work but all good!! :D got my yummy egg mayo for lunch yum!xxx

Jim - of course without breadcrumbs!!!

Back