Tamzy's food diary

i feel surprisingly good today seen as its soooo miserable and as you say COLD!!!! brrrrr. Got to brave the cold in a mo to go to the post office to post off my horrible VLCD stuff! good riddens!!

and then back to work for my yummy quiches and salad! i had four yesterday and got four today BUT two are the perfect ones and two are the ones that half stuck to the pan so i feel slightly better hehe! ;) also got a marmite cheese. . . mmmmmmmm and a handful of roasted/salted almonds! thought i would hate almonds but after seeing you have them and when i went to tesco they were on offer so thought i might as well try it and omg YUM! but am being good and only got a handful! and havent had them everyday and most days i have like 2 or 3 lol!

xxxx

wow your will power is good!! i have half a packet of the almonds almost everyday and i give the other half to my sister so that i dont over do them, ive stopped buying the extra large ones because i tend to keep going back for more each time! they taste really gd with babybels lol.

youve just reminded me! i need to make another batch of quiche as ive only got 4 left and everyone seems to be eating them lol, so im gonna make 24 this time, im going to try it with cream cheese instead as i find cheddar a bit on the salty side, but thinking what to put in this one:confused: maybe i'll put in some smoked veggie pepperami and leeks mmmm yummy.

marmite cheese sounds interesting, cant wait to try it!

haha tbh i forget they are in the cupboard and every now and again when i go in that cupboard im like ooo almonds :)!

dont you mind babybels addictive! anything like this i could easy have two or three of each day. trying not to though.

ooooo cream cheese and leeks sound nice! or you could do cream cheese and chive ones! mmmmm....

im looking forward to dinner now! lol and lunch! havent had it yet!! :) xxxxx

mmmmm thanks for the idea! i love chives:D i'm just thinking whether to get the cream cheese now or tomorrow as Ive run out, I'm also worried because Ive got eggs left as Ive been having eggs a lot for breakfast, so if i don't go shops now il have nothing to eat for brekkie except protein shake:sigh: i purposely didn't buy any veggie sausages because i wanted to see how my weight would change without it. but ive got no choice but to go to iceland and get them lol

bet you enjoyed your dinner that you was anxiously waiting for:D

Dinner was lush! So yummy! Oooo what did u decide?! Shops or no shops?! Eggs or no eggs?! Sausage or no sausage!? Lol xxx

lol i had to borrow my sisters car and quickly drive down to iceland... just got back. got the eggs and thought id leave the sausages for another week, i wanna use my carbs wisely lol, only if i ate meat i could get proper low carb sausages!!

o yh and i bought the chives and cream cheese, i shall be trying out those lovely crustless quiche on thursday as Ive got boring work tomorrow:sigh:
i actually dont miss the normal quiche with the crusts which is weird! and i dont crave carby foods... i only crave protein, and back in the days i used to have a big massive fry up brunch almost everyday just to feel full up but now im full on 2 or 3 eggs. today i only survived on brekkie and dinner as i was still full from breakfast!! im thinking maybe its all the protein from the eggs or its the amount of water am drinking so fingers crossed this doesnt change lol

Hi Tamzy, sounds like it's all going well:D

Morning Tamzy, being a veggie certainly makes you more creative on food LOL

Good Morning lovely

i know what you mean i dont miss the crust of a quiche either!! i love the mini quiches and when i eat it im def not think ooo this is nice but owuld be nicer with a crust!!! the middle is my fav bit!! :)

hope your all ok today :D

xxx

morning all, so i woke up feeling very ill, i dont no if it has to do with me skipping lunch twice this week but i woke up having dizzy spells an very hungry, this hasnt happened to me before even when i was on a vlcd. so i rushed to the kitchen as fast as i could walk and went straight to the fridge an ate cold salmon then made a cream tea:mad: i felt like i was on a binge, then after about a half hr i was still feeling hungry so i made myself breakfast and now i'm feeling sick!! maybe i'm eating too many eggs, im absolutely hating eggs right now. i'm hoping this will pass soon as i'm in bed feeling sorry for myself:mad:

katie - :Di'm really loving this healthy way of eating,i'm feeling the benefits, i'm loving my stomach because its staying flat and my skin is looking flawless, when i eat carbs everything about my body looks off key. however i'm running out of breakfast ideas, i didnt have a lot to start with lol. hope your enjoying your day xx

morning jim - your so right, i feel like a veggie chef in the kitchen lol but i'm enjoying it, i feel so happy to be eating instead of drinking shakes all day and feeling constant hunger. xx

Em - i no what you mean about the middle of the quiche, its so creamy:D. im taking the day off work today as i woke up poorly. hope your day turns out better than mine xx

B- 3 egg cream and cheese omlette with salad.

L - bowl of spring greens cooked in little oil with red & green peppers, a little onion and seasoned with spices with a slice of fish

D - stirfried cabbage with peppers and fish again:sigh: i need to check out new recipes online today.
will definately be drinking more than 3 litres of h2o today as thats all my body is craving

Morning T,

sorry to hear your not feeling very well :(! hope you get better soon! just have a relaxsing day and drink plenty of that delicious "Crystal Punch" ;)

what about having stuffed pepper or stuffed mushroom for dinner?! you could put some of your cream cheese into a big mushroom some spring onions and top with a little grated cheddar :)

xxx

Aww thanks hun, i had quite a long nap and i'm feeling much better now :D

your a life saver Em, i never thought about filling a mushroom with cheese:D it really sounds yummy! think i need to hit the shops and buy some big ones as ive only got the tiny ones. im looking forward to dinner now, that would go lovely with a nice salad mmmm yummy.

and LOL to the crystal punch lol, i'm drinking it up like theres no tomorrow.

i dont want to throw myself of guard but i think ive lost 2lbs lol. i stepped on the scales twice to double check and it said i was 13st 9 and mind you this was after i ate brekkie and drank cream tea and also had some water:D

thanks for the support and meal ideas hun, your a star xx

no problems!! i think i might make one tomorrow to go with my steak :) yum

me too!! Crystal Punch me up!!! ;) im drinking loads today!! just had some Almonds yummy! perfect way to finish lunch off!

oooo 2lbs! woop woop!! its looking good for weigh day then!!! ;)

thats ok lovely, your welcome!

im at my bfs tonight as his mum is cooking dinner for the family because was his sister's bf's birthday the other day. I think she is doing chicken breast in some kind of sauce so obvs will be a few carbs in that i think but will be as good as possible :)

Loving this diet i feel so healthy

xxx

ohhh im so jealous of the almonds lol, im craving it right now, yea im so looking forward to weigh in on friday!!

sounds like youve got a lovely evening along with a nice meal too:D hope you enjoy it hun as you obviously deserve to :p

im off to the shops to pick up a few things thats missing from the cupboard and hopefully discover something new to eat
x

im having my last handful of almonds today :( need to buy some more!! miss them as my mid afternoon snack!!

How was your shopping trip? did you find any new hidden treasures?! i saw your post about your dessert!! sounds yummy!!! good find!! well done :) experementing is the best isnt it!

Anyways hope your ok and have a good day!!! Also hope your feeling better today

Ems xxx

hey hun i'm feeling really good today, how r u?

ohh make sure you get your almonds:D its such a healthy snack, i stocked up on some this morning, i went into sainsburys walking around like an idiot looking for flaxseeds and couldnt find it and not even the assistants knew what i was talking about so i went into holland and barret and got a pack for 4.99 which im obviously going to try the mim and the oopsies lol but i have to wait till my food delivery arrives later:sigh: meaning i'm gonna starve all day lol. i still ended up buying eggs lol i jus need to accept the fact that i need them. bought some kind of jalapeno cheese slices, i absolutely love them as ive tried them before, lots of veggies and sausages to put in my mim sandwiches.

however i did discover some haddock fish which i could poach and eat with grilled veggies and i got some kippers,i had to really check the carbs on everything because alot of things has hidden sugars and stuff.

dinner should turn out lovely lol

hoe your having a gd day xx

just weighed in and i'm 5lbs down yaaaay me.

Food today

B - packet of almonds and half a litre of water as i was out.

L - steamed cabbage, roasted pepper and roasted asparagus.

D - haddock fillet, brocolli ad cauliflower

S - going to make mini MIM in the oven and have one with cream cheese.

will drink all my 3 litres of water.

congrats! yay 5lbs!!!! :)

oooo food sounds lovely as usual!! let me know how the mim turns out. . .can you post a pic too please :)? want to see what they look like. just worried about the carbies in it!!

hope your ok :) suns back out here *yippee* xxxx

Back