Tamzy's food diary

p.s having my last 3 quiches today . . . :( its a sad day lol! xxx

Big congrats on your loss.

Just to go back a few days you mentioned you woke up one day feeling ill and dizzy well the same thing happened to me at the end of my first week, I too went and ate something and drank a lot of water and by the afternoon it had gone, but sure wasn't a good feeling. Never had it again. Good luck with the start of your second week x

lunch was so lush i stuffed the pepper with mexican jalapeno cheese slice and seasoned it with cumin and chilli power.

nevadiva - thanks hun, im so happy thats past now, losing the weight has really spurred me on to not cheat as ive been craving rice crispies all week, stupid thing to crave lol

Ems - aww em sorry about your final quiche. why dont u make up another batch when youve got the time, i think their really helpfull as a quick lunch especially as you work, im gonna make a leek and sausage one later:D

ive taken the pics for you... gonna upload the now :D

Attachments

• lunch.jpg
    lunch.jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 37
  • mim just out the mug.jpg
    mim just out the mug.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 36
  • sliced, toasted  and buttered.jpg
    sliced, toasted and buttered.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 40
thank you em for giving me the idea for stuffing my veg:D and i got the creamy cabbage idea from you as well and it was lovely! i had to share it just to show how nice it was lol

oooo lunch looks delish and the mim looks amazing! i suppose you can toast it and have with butter and scrambled eggs?! or with butter and marmite!!!!! YUM! How many carbs is it do you know?!

xxxx

the pic where you see the sliced ones are toasted and buttered, i swear i god ive waited too long to try them lol... soo yummy. im not sure about the carbs but i only used 4 table spoons of flax 3 spoons sweetener, 1 egg a pinch of salt 2 tbs water and 3 tbs heavy cream. i managed to get 3 slices out of it which could make a mini sandwich but i ended up sharing it with my sister and neice.

think i'll make it in the oven next time or in a square container so it looks like propper bread.

i'll check the carbs for you x

o really so 4 table spoons of the flax seed cant be an awful lot of carbs can it?!

i thought it was sliced and toasted looked delish!!! :) thank you for sharing!!! really appreciate it. think this will be on my shopping list!! did you get the pre-milled flax seed?! xxx

o p.s im having my creamy, bacon cabbage tonight! with a steak :D and guess what . . . . . . im soooooooooooooooooo excited hehe!! going to make some "ice cream" too ;) xxxx

Yea I'm sure it couldn't have that much carbs if eaten in moderation! Or in my terms every lunchtime lol. I got the milled one, its way more expensive but quicker, I really haven't got time to be milling seeds when I can buy it already milled for me. I was shocked though, the whole ones are just over a pound and its a lot more than the already milled one which is a fiver. I can really see u enjoyin a nice bacon and egg sandwich at lunch with it. It taste lovely toasted or not toasted so its a winner all round and I can't believe just one tiny slice filled me up. Defo a power snack.

o p.s im having my creamy, bacon cabbage tonight! with a steak :D and guess what . . . . . . im soooooooooooooooooo excited hehe!! going to make some "ice cream" too ;) xxxx
Your steaks can really convert a veggie to meat lol I swear, sounds so lush and mmm iceecream yummy!!!
The last time I made icecream iadded a bit of protein chocolate powder and froze it for an hour then gave it a stir then put it back in the freezer for a further he and a half and it was lush x

ooooo i cant wait to make them now!! got to go shopping on saturday for some food i think so im going to get some and do the recipe!!! yay exciting!!

hehe i do love steak! and with cabbage! never thought the day would come that I would love cabbage!!! madness!

Updated my profile pic now, thought about time seen as my hair colour has changed lol!! had to take one for a cinema card so thought why not update here as well ;)

have you got much planned tonight hunny?

xxx

thats a lovely pic hun. you keep enjoying thos steaks because their going to get you down to skinnyville in no time:D

havent got any plans tonight but i'm going out tomorrow night with the girl, dont no how i'll cope! i'm not really a drinker anyway, i'll probly have a glass of coke zero to not feel so unsociable, i dont want to mess up what ive acheieved, and on saturday my bfs staying over, though he always wants to go out! so hope theirs no surprises to throw me off guard lol.

have u got any plans hun?
x

exactly my thinking ;)

ooo that sounds good. Yer a diet coke will be fine as a one off, not many carbs in that at all and i suppose you have another week before weigh in to correct it if it does throw you off :)! aw that sounds nice, bless him!! hope you have a lovely time!

im not really doing much. Catching up with a friend tomorrow after work, saturday im going to go to the gym mid morning (the thought is sending shivers down my spine - i havent been for at least a month :S ) and then Saturday bf is playing football and then we are just going to chill out sat evening and then sunday, lazy morning and then we need to collect dining room chairs for our new apartment so will have to go pick them up and then . . . . lazy sunday afternoon :D

ooooo with some food shopping thrown in somewhere as well

xxxx

No your so right! Its better for me to drink the coke zero than water lol. Its just not the same. Sounds like you've got a. Lovely weekend ahead, the gym is going to give u a nice boost for your weigh in. The Next 2 weekends are going to test my patience as I'm going clubbing and I normally do drink but I'll see how strong I am lol. I love dancing so hopefully I'll dance the night away.
Ps I love lazy mornings x

Hi tamzy, did you put baking powder in your mim mixture? Just making one now for breakfast, going to have it with Philadelphia , yummy!:)

Morning Tamzy... Well done you!!! You're doing SO well and the pics look amazing! Xx

Morning Tamzy, sounds good - keep it up:D

Well done on the 5lbs Tamzy and lol on the rice krispies, I craved honey squares for some odd reason about week 2 or 3. Keep up the good work. :)

Back