Tamzys weekly progress pics xx

Tamzy1989

Gold Member
Hey Guys I decided to put progress picks up on this forum to help keep me going I don't know if you can see the difference but hopefully after a few weeks it will be noticeable. Hopefully I can inspire myself and others as well xx
The first pics sre before on the left and the ones on the right are the ones i took today after weigh in. image-3120867670.jpg image-2022072269.jpg image-996446227.jpg Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done Tamzy, can definitely see the difference especially the side view pics xx

Thanks sinead xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi tamzy, thank you so mych for your post... I had gone off lipotrim for 2 weeks and was thinking of giving up but ur pics have inspired me to go back on it. So tomorrow i shall be going back. I know its going to be hard but its all gonna ve worth it. Im going away on holiday in december and i dont want to br the fat one. Only got 2 stone to loose so im guessing if i stuck to it till december it will make a huge difference.

Thanx again, you look fantastic and keep going

Last edited:
Hi hun and thank u soo much!!
I no it will be difficult to get back on track but It can be done. Am happy that my pictures has inspired at least one person, it means I'm doing something right, I know you can do this ,you will be losing a lot of weight by December and be looking sexy for your holiday. First think about all the positives why your restarting and about how much you want to look good on the beach and that will spur you on Trust me, when I feel like giving up all I do is look in the mirror and ask myself do I really want to look this way and it works. The support on here is really helpful as well,when ever you feel down just log on and read all the success stories. I think two stones is doable for December.

Thanks again Hun and hope you enjoy your day and good luck with restarting i no you can do this. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww thank u hunni. Your gorgeous too. And soon wer both gona get skinny. Yaaay. Kinda exiting lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow go u Tam...you look fantastic!

Thanks hun, im hoping to up my work outs now to tone up a bit. Lifes so hard xx

How are the workouts going?? I have yet to start excercising while on the diet. My pharmacist recommended walking but ive not had the motivation to start.

Have a fab weekend doll

Ava
xxxxx

The exercise is going good hun, im increasing the time limit each week, im currently doing 47 minutes this week per day lol. I use the abs lounge to work on my stomach, some squats for my bum as i love it and dont want to lose any of it lol, using 2 cans of beans to work my arms and a bit of jumping jacks, seems alot but its nothing, will start going back to the gym once i get the time.

I started off on a low key but youll be surprised to see how much youll improve, i wouldnt advise u do too much as your still losing at a good rate, reason said is because i was doing too much and now i can see im getting packs lol, i dont want packs cos im not a man haha, i just want to be toned and sexy. I ordered myself a tread mill to do some running on, im still feeling a little embarassed running in the gym lol so id rather do it in the comfort of my own house.

Yea walking is a very good work out but so difficult to do in the cold season, how about u try out a mild workout dvd? Theyre pretty good. Im having a relaxed weekend, thanks hun, hope ur having a great weekend.
Xxx

The exercise is going good hun, im increasing the time limit each week, im currently doing 47 minutes this week per day lol. I use the abs lounge to work on my stomach, some squats for my bum as i love it and dont want to lose any of it lol, using 2 cans of beans to work my arms and a bit of jumping jacks, seems alot but its nothing, will start going back to the gym once i get the time.

I started off on a low key but youll be surprised to see how much youll improve, i wouldnt advise u do too much as your still losing at a good rate, reason said is because i was doing too much and now i can see im getting packs lol, i dont want packs cos im not a man haha, i just want to be toned and sexy. I ordered myself a tread mill to do some running on, im still feeling a little embarassed running in the gym lol so id rather do it in the comfort of my own house.

Yea walking is a very good work out but so difficult to do in the cold season, how about u try out a mild workout dvd? Theyre pretty good. Im having a relaxed weekend, thanks hun, hope ur having a great weekend.
Xxx

Had a lovely 100% weekend honey. Woop woop. How was yours?

Wow im very impressed with your excercising. You'll look fab. Know what you mean about being self concious. I used to frequent the gym alot when i was 10stone something....and i even felt self concious at that weight amongst all the super skinny girls.

OOoooh i hope we will both shine this Christmas girl. Ill try post some progress pics when i reach the 11's maybe.

Ava
xxxxx

Had a lovely 100% weekend honey. Woop woop. How was yours?

Wow im very impressed with your excercising. You'll look fab. Know what you mean about being self concious. I used to frequent the gym alot when i was 10stone something....and i even felt self concious at that weight amongst all the super skinny girls.

OOoooh i hope we will both shine this Christmas girl. Ill try post some progress pics when i reach the 11's maybe.

Ava
xxxxx

Yaaay 100% days are the best, each successful day is one a day closer to being skinny!! I had a good weekend too thanks hun, i stayed home and lazed about as didnt feel like doing anything, i have noticed that i feel hunger when im bored at home though, so annoying lol.

I totally agree, i remember being superskinny and thought i needed to lose weight and felt self conscious around other people, id even feel fat if i was eating in public so i just wouldnt eat, but now im wishing i was 9st again lol.

Yea cant wait till xmas hun, hope u hit ur target by then, how good we would feel. Just cant wait.

Might post some pics tomorrow if i lose atleast 5 lbs as that would take me to goal more or less. Fingers crossed, cant wait for u to reach the 11s to post those skinny pics. Yaaaay xxx

Yaaay 100% days are the best, each successful day is one a day closer to being skinny!! I had a good weekend too thanks hun, i stayed home and lazed about as didnt feel like doing anything, i have noticed that i feel hunger when im bored at home though, so annoying lol.

I totally agree, i remember being superskinny and thought i needed to lose weight and felt self conscious around other people, id even feel fat if i was eating in public so i just wouldnt eat, but now im wishing i was 9st again lol.

Yea cant wait till xmas hun, hope u hit ur target by then, how good we would feel. Just cant wait.

Might post some pics tomorrow if i lose atleast 5 lbs as that would take me to goal more or less. Fingers crossed, cant wait for u to reach the 11s to post those skinny pics. Yaaaay xxx

Oh good for u Tam. Gosh 9stone!! U ,must have been tiny.

Im still staving off cravings for a Chinese but slim is winning out and I havent succumbed :)

Have a lovely eve doll

Ava
xxxxx

Back