ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

Hiya, I'm still hanging in there but have been checking out the ww official website. This looks like something I'd like - but I really do need to wait until I get closer to my goal! I'm still feeling more or less in the "cd zone" so I may as well stick to it until I burn out! So keep at it, sounds like you've found the right plan! :)

If you're in the cd zone, definitely stay there. It's an amazing diet! Xxx

Didn't make swimming!!! Tomorrow morning instead!!! PROMISE haha

Hi all! Ok so I didn't get up for swimming but will definitely go later. My bag is packed! Being off work ( I'm a teacher) I just can't get up early on the hols haha! Anyway, got a wedding tomorrow and it's a BBQ but it doesn't start until late afternoon. I'm thinking I might eat before I go and take something in my bag rather than eat there. I LOVE BBQ's and I know how much damage I can do at them lol x

Sounds like ur really getting into it tano! Diary looks good too, will have to check those meals out on app! :) ! Ur doin well with exercise too , I'm gonna carry on with exercise n hopefully get a loss next wk! Keep up the good work, ur doin fab n no doubt get great results! :) xx

Oh n great compliment from ur fella! It's nice when u get compliments like that! Makes u feel good :) xx

As you've probably noticed, I always plan a day ahead. I've always done it, in order to stick to it. I did it on Cambridge and it worked for me so just carrying it on. If I put it up on my minimins diary, I can't change it lol! Ok, so tomorrow's food plan. (going to a wedding) having my ww friend round and we're doing brunch. I've also worked out that the Cambridge bars are only 5PP. I've got some left and am taking one to the wedding with me to eat in the evening. They really fill u up as Theyre low carb and high protein.
Brunch: bacon, scrambled egg, beans, tomatoes, LF sausages and ketchup
(16)
Dinner: Cambridge bar
(5)
Milk for hot drinks
(1)

I'll drink diet coke/ water as I'm driving and will have a late night snack when I get home ;)

I LOVE ww kezza hahaha! Best diet plan ever (after Cambridge) ;) xxx

Thanks LMS! It was actually the hardest diet ever and I was SO strict! It's the most disciplined I've ever been in my life, but the fact I was spending £40 a week on it helped spur me on lol x

extremly hard, sure i lasted 9 hours, it was ok one min then i would get this angry person in me saying you cant do this its torture and the angry person kept winning lol WW is good, but im not doing great at it so today im coping on.

Oh I know what you mean, it was absolute torture on some days. I hVe quite a good social life and I wouldnt go out so I didn't have to eat/drink etc. It's amazing how much of my social life actually revolves around food!!! Keep going LMS you can do it ;) x

Haha well ur doin great so keep up the good work! if u like alpen bars try the new choc n coconut ones! Really yummy n only 3 pp! Great if u need that sweet fix! The light ones are 2 but I prefer to use extra point n have the real deal! :) xx

Ooooh delish! I love coconut!!! Ill definitely be giving them a try! X

Lunch Change for today: out shopping so had boots shakers sandwich and quavers. Taken the cheese out of tonight's omelette to compensate lol x

Hi jem, yeah its shakes soups and bars but they have all of your RDA of minerals and vits. 3 a day and you gradually start introducing food. I started on only 415 cals a day, and worked up to 1000 a day x

Sounds hard! I did slim fast once think lasted a few days lol like my grub too much. How much did u loose on it n how long did it take? Xx

Back