ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

Tano said:
Hi jem, yeah its shakes soups and bars but they have all of your RDA of minerals and vits. 3 a day and you gradually start introducing food. I started on only 415 cals a day, and worked up to 1000 a day x

415 cal!!!! God willpower of steal! Haha xx

Oh tell me about it kezza and only water, black tea or coffee to drink! Not even allowed fizzy drinks!

Jem, I lost 26.5lbs in 10 weeks, went from 12st 2lbs to 10st 3.5lbs x

U did right well to last that long! Suppose it'd good if u want to lose it quick! I just knw I'd have a shake then by the night time I'd have raided the cupboards n ate more than I usually would! Haha good for you for sticking to it tho xx

Yeah I really wanted the majority of it shifted by my holiday and I did so I was really pleased. I never in a million years thought I'd stick to it and never ever thought I'd be in the 10's again. I lost 7lbs in the first week and people commenting all the time about me looking better just kept me going! And of course minimins, everyone on here is so encouraging and supportive! X

yeh its nice getting compliments when ur getting slimmer :). everyone on here is lovely, it keeps me motivated seing how well everyone else is doin on here! like posting my diary too, kinda keeps me on track xx

Ok so brunch is cancelled as I'm going tonne rushing around so much! So today's food is as follows:

Special k clusters with danone yogurt (9)

LF cheese and onion sandwich filler in a tortilla with rocket (6)

Cambridge bar (5)

Milk allowance (1)

Have 8 left to maybe grab a sausage or chicken at BBQ ;)

Hi Tano do you mind if I keep an eye on your diary and how your doing ? well done on your loss so far I think you will do well on WW you have great willpower x

I did the Exante diet last year and lost a lot of weight but then I had a few emotional problems and put it all back on so taking it slower this time hoping it stays off. you have the right attitude by going back to food for the last stone and learning to eat properly again so it stays off well done xxx

Thankyou. I think I'd have been petrified to eat again if I'd got to target on cd. I was planning on continuing cd after my holiday but I just couldn't do it! After crisply enjoying real food again, I knew that was it for me and cd. I only put 2lbs on on holiday, I didn't go totally mad and I've really learnt a lot about my eating habits and making it a lifestyle change x

I'm here to follow your progress, hope you dont mind! :) x

Anyone know how many points are in a Frankie and bennys chicken ceaser salad?

In my eog it says chicken breast cesar is 11pp

Wow my predictive txt didn't wanna write that!!!!!

xxx

I was thinking my calculation must've been wrong, it sounds so high? Was just using some info I found online but it must be wrong surely?!?

Thanks ladies! Ill defo go with the 11pp otherwise im not bloody having it hahaha x

Ok so tomorrow, I'm working at a restaurant as door host but working 12-10 so a long shift! So tomorrow's food plan:
Week 1: day 5
Breakfast: 2 large hard boiled eggs in soft tortilla = 8

Dinner: f&B's chicken ceaser salad = 11

Milk allowance = 1

9 left for something when I get in, not sure what yet tho :)

Back