ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

Tano said:
Oh god! Drank and ate my weekly PP!!!! X

Lol that's what they're for ;) did you enjoy?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yep totally enjoyed and manages to track as I drank on the app! So much wine, BBQ food and wedding cake!!! Was lovely ;)

Hahaha well I've just remembered a chocolate that didn't go on there! Oh well, it's a rough idea I suppose! X

As long as you enjoyed it lol draw a line under the day and start again x

Absolutely hungover! I can't plan my days food as it's definitely not going to be as planned yesterday. Food on a hangover is a whole new matter! Anyway had a Cambridge bar and a cup of tea so far =6

What's a cambridge bar like? They're from the cambridge diet are they? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

It's basically a protein bar but with all your vits and minerals in it. Chocolate/cranberry was today's, yeah I've got some left over so I just had it. Love a bit of chocolate after a night out! X

Here to follow!! I started my own diary too (slummy to yummy mummy) and found it great for keeping me motivated!!

Like you I think i consumed all my weeklies yest at the carvery but I get weighed on a wed so hoping to claw it back!! What day do you weigh?x

Hi thanks, I'll follow yours too! I weigh on a Monday, first weigh in next week, can't imagine I'd still lose after last night tho hahaha x

You never know tho, but even if you sts it's still great considering your back to normal eating plus you don't have very much to lose!! I have 2 stone to get to goal, seems like forever away but I need to view this as not a diet anymore it's just my life now! I enjoy the food I get to eat and enjoy cooking and having a lovely dinner with my family.

You get lots of tips on here for yummy foods to eat and low point treats that really help too! Plus I love fruit and veg so that's a defo bonus!!x

Yeah I've stolen soooo many ideas already from minimins haha! I'm sure that 2 stone will fly off, I'm the same in that I'm looking at it as a lifestyle change. To be honest, I feel ok at this weight and really do not mind how slowly the final pounds come off now. I just need the monitoring and structure of weight watchers as I definitely don't want to put any weight on. Xx

Food diary for today so far: (hangover)
Week 1 day 5
Breakfast: Cambridge bar =5
milk allowance =1

Lunch: fried egg on 2 toast = 12
Activia yogurt = 3

8 left for later ;)

I'm kind of the same, I'm wearing a size
12 at the moment so altho I'm not exactly happy with my weight I'm not distraught by it either if you know what I mean? So if my losses are slow and gradual then I'll be happy, as long as it's going in the right direction then I'll just keep going, have to say tho I can't wait to get into a size 10!! :)

Can I ask what bread you used for your lunch and how many eggs you had? 12pp seems quite high? Dont want you losin out on precious points!! ;) x

It was White sliced wharburtons and the eggs are large! I did think bloodyhell that's a lot haha!! I'm the same at the mo, a 10-12 top and 12 bottom. I'd quite like a baby next year so Id just like to be as low as I can before that haha x

Suppose the warburtons was prob 5pts for the 2 slices and then your 5pp for two
Eggs plus depends how you cook them. I do love a good egg on toast tho!!

I already have 2 boys so i think if I got down to a size 10 that's pretty good going for a mummy!! But i agree if you can get down to your ideal weight before any wee baby's come along it's better in the long run!!x

Egg on toast is lovely hangover food haha! Ahhhh 2 lovely boys! God I can't imagine being a 10 now, let alone after kids! Well done you! X

Dinner is:
Ww beef lasagne with broccoli and cauliflower

Strawberries for dessert :)

Tano said:
It was White sliced wharburtons and the eggs are large! I did think bloodyhell that's a lot haha!! I'm the same at the mo, a 10-12 top and 12 bottom. I'd quite like a baby next year so Id just like to be as low as I can before that haha x

Exactly like me, 10 to 12 top n 12 bottom! I'm also try for a baby early next yr so want to b as low as I can so I can have 9 month off! Haha!

I'm shocking with food with a hangover, I'm just so hungry the day after eating!! N all I want to eat is rubbish! xx

Back