ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

tras said:
What's celeb juice,pray tell!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Keith lemons show with fearne cotton and Holly willoughby. It's on itv2 at 10pm ;)
You'll either love it or hate it lol x

Ok so I couldn't take it anymore, had to snack... Had sugar free jelly with strawberries in it and a cup of tea now. Adding another 1 weekly on for milk in teas lol x

Oh no. It's on other channels...can't tape it. Awake since 4.30 so am off to bed now. Maybe nest week.

tras said:
Oh no. It's on other channels...can't tape it. Awake since 4.30 so am off to bed now. Maybe nest week.

Ahhh nice early night! U got inset tomoz? I have!!! X

tras said:
Trying hard to figure out what inset might be? Failing miserably!

I thought u was a teacher? Haha maybe I'm mixing you up with someone else lol x

No,I am! But still don't understand! Some cool British lingo that we don't use,perhaps??
I jobshare (with my SIL actually) so kids started back today but I'm not in til Monday.

Love towie, luckily my oh likes it too! He didn't at first but he's hooked like me too! Lauren n Mark have split again! Haha I twitter too! ( saddo) x

What's with all the too's haha div x

I think I'm cancelling spinning! I'm bloody shattered :(
So that's 2 days exercise I've sacked off, I
Am just soooo bogged under with work already! I'm definitely going swimming in the morning. I'll aim to do 45 mins x

And..... I might have chip shop tonight haha and use my weeklies! It can't be as bad as last week. Even if I get half off, I'll be happy. It's back to work as normal next week too so it will be easier to eat better. Can't plan tomorrow's food as I'm not sure what we're doing yet x

Yeh u can treat urself to chippy as long as u stay within weeklies! Get ur bum swimming tomorrow lady ;-) x

I've got chicken n mushroom pie and chips yum!!! Swimming in the morning and we're having friends round for curry and DVD tomoz. Not take away curry. I'm going o eat free foods only in the day and save most points for curry night. Bought WW naan breads and lime pickle as they're lower points x

Mmm sounds yummy!! curry sounds good too, hate lime pickle tho. I Like Mango chutney n yog sauce with popperdoms ! God my mouth is watering! Haha
On late shift ton so I'm doin lots of cleanin to keep me occupied! Gone over by a few but only by Havin milk n cappuccino, nothing really bad! X

Back