ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

I knew as soon as I left work that
A) spinning weren't happening and
B) I weren't cooking hahaha!!! I feel literally drained! I haven't used my points on bad stuff, just milk and snacky bits and I still have 12 left so hopefully I'll be ok!!! X

Thats not bad then, least u haven't used them all! I was exactly the same last thur, had such a stressful long day, went home dint do any exercise n had a big fat Chinese! We all have days like that! hope u enjoyed ur pie n chips xx

It was lovely. Couldn't eat all the chips but still pp them as 14! All washed down with DIET coke haha (as you do!) I've used loads of weeklies on extra milk, crabsticks, the harvester lunch (which was a healthy option) ALSO... The mushrooms were supposed to have goats cheese in them but only had the rice so I bet I've actually lost a few points there. x

Ah,we call it in service. We don't have any this year (cut backs!!)
Chipper sounds gorgeous! Yum. You're exercising so much that I wouldn't worry too much about it. Another day gone without me doing anything. Must get back into shred tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeh exactly she exercising plus not used all her points on junk! :) ur doin good tan! I'm feeling it this wk! Haha I want a good loss! Survived ton at work, haven't picked! Yay!! X

That's fab Kerry! Well done!!! I just feel crap!!! I'm DEFO having a much better week next week once I'm back at work and back to a routine. I've gott get my willpower back to simply not eat everytime I'm hungry, I couldn't eat anything on bloody Cambridge so I've gotta get back into that mindset! X

Hi Tan!!!!! I have made it through my 1st day and feel like I've never eaten so much food in my ENTIRE LIFE! hope you're all good x

you'll feel better tomorrow once you've been swimming! It's only cos you've had chippy n it's laid heavy. you've not gone over ur points anyway, only fri, got a good few days to pull it back till mon! Have u been drinking Ur water? I know it's a bore but it does help with the snacking, n get some fruit in. I had a apple n satsuma earlier when I was hungry n it stopped me from snacking ( haha listen to me, angel here ;-) , not! ) x

Felix said:
Hi Tan!!!!! I have made it through my 1st day and feel like I've never eaten so much food in my ENTIRE LIFE! hope you're all good x

Felix thats excellent! I know, I actually feel like a big at greedy pig hahahaha x

Yeah I've been drinking more water, I drink loads more at work because my classrooms so bloody hot! Lol! I'm feeling really guilty about the chip shop. I knew I would! X

Tano said:
Yeah I've been drinking more water, I drink loads more at work because my classrooms so bloody hot! Lol! I'm feeling really guilty about the chip shop. I knew I would! X

I was like that last weekend I had a Chinese I pointed it which i wouldnt normally id normally just lie to myself and cancel that day and start again the next. I was so cross with myself for even having it in the first place so this weekend every time I have that takeaway thought enter my head I'm gonna remind myself how annoyed with myself I'll feel after :)

xxx

Its horrible!!! I was just so tired to cook anything. Chip shop is probs one of the heaviest things to eat too :(

Don't beat urself up tan! It's only one day, ur doin great! Xx

Mmm chippy chips! Just got in from work n my mum said, " I've put u a kiev n chips in oven " I said I'm not having that I'm on it! Haha x

kezzalicious30 said:
Mmm chippy chips! Just got in from work n my mum said, " I've put u a kiev n chips in oven " I said I'm not having that I'm on it! Haha x

Hahahahaha x

Went swimming this morning at 9am, did half an hour. It was packed, think everyone had the same idea!
Breakfast: tea
4 crackerbread with jam (6)

Milk allowance (1)

Tonight's food: friends round for curry

Chicken Balti and chicken tikka masala
2 WW mini naan breads
2 poppadums
3tbsp mango chutney
1/4 pack of sag aloo.
(22pp)

Going to eat fruit all day in between so I don't go over my points. Felt so s*** after the chips last night and want to feel ok today. I always feel better and more focused after I've been to the gym anyway.

Well done on ur half hour swim! :)
Cracker bread n jam? :-/ can't say I've tried that before! Haha . Curry sounds yummy for later, think I'm Havin chicken cas xx

Back