ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

kezzalicious30 said:
Me and my mum shared a bag of twirl bites on wed night ( I eat the majority) and made myself feel sick! When somethings in front of me n tastes nice, I have to carry on till it's gone! Haha think I need to retrain my brain! Xx

I am exactly the same!I will eat and eat and eat!that's exactly
Y I had to join ww lol xx

I went to WI and put on a pound again. 10st 4 and a half now x

Thats not too bad! I've def put more on, I can feel it! Xx

Claireanddanielson said:
Ooo what I would give to b 10st 4!lol I'm not weighing I can see it in my tum I have gained :-(

I'm the same but I knew if I didn't face te music, I'd be naughty!!! It's the kick up the bum I needed haha! I stayed to the meeting too. I'm gonna track everything and watch portion control this week. My friend lost another 4lb this week. She's done 18lb in 7 weeks! Jealous haha x

Wow 18lb! Thats right good!! Well I was debating whether to go to meeting or not but it's been made up for me! Thought my hairdresser was comin tue but it's wed! Got to b so good till wk on wed now xx

Hope so Hollie :) xx

Morning beautiful ladies! Ok so today's food diary:

Choc weetbix, milk, tea = 7

Tuna salad with balsamic vinegar
WW fromage frais
= 3

Ham n mushroom omelette with beans n ketchup = 19 (high as I use real oil on omelettes and not frylight)

Trying no snacking today, need to ditch bad habits! AND I need to drink more water, I drink nowhere near enough! X

I had some choc weetabix Mini's yesterday Mornin, really nice but hardly got any for 4pp! 40g xx

Haaha thanks ladies but I can really feel those extra few pounds on :(

I'm thinking about changing my dinner as I font fancy omelette tonight!!! X

You're a whole stone lighter than me hon, stay positive! :D xx

Hmm well you've 19pp there to play around with so lots of choice for eatables x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Felix said:
Random question, but how many points are chocolate weetabix? (the big ones). I chucked my box away!! x

2 each or 4 for two. I LOVE them haha x

No snacking didn't work, had a Choc digestive. Had scrambled egg, 2 sausages and tinned tomatoes for dinner, followed by fruit and jelly. Got 3 points left which I'm gonna use later when I'm making OH's dinner. He plays football tonight so we always eat separately on a Tuesday. I'll have. Cereal bar later so I don't feel deprived. Been a good day food-wise except the choocie biscuit haha. Had a cappuccino sachet too but still all within my points x

Back