ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

Chilli is on the go for dinner, nice and easy to re-heat later on and also means we can eat it at different times if we need to.

Tomorrow's food is planned:

Week2 day 2:
Breakfast: Cambridge bar (last one left to eat) (5)
Coffee
Milk allowance (1)

Lunch: ww tomato soup (2)
Mullerlight yogurt (2)

Dinner: piri piri chicken wings, corn on the cob and savoury rice (19)

All 29 dailies used
May dip into weeklies tomoz ;)

Yes very organised lady! I just usually plan when I get up, think thats where I go wrong tho! Might start planning ahead xx

Ive always done it, helps me stay on track. Even on Cambridge I planned what flavours I was having the next day, what a weirdo hahaha x

No it's good! It's obviously worked cos u lost 2 stone! Xx

I think I'm just obsessed with food and diets!! My boyf says I am lol!!! I need to get obsessed with the gym now and I may have cracked it! I just can't be arsed! Going to see my friend later, at about 8pm for an hour so there's my excuse! Poor excuse I know. :(

need a social life too tho! Just kick ass at ur spin class tomorro! ;-) x

No, I'm the same! I'm ok once I'm there but getting there is an absolute chore! :)

Morning! Or should I say afternoon!!! Ok so I'm definitely going spinning tonight. 45mins earns 7 AP's, but it is tough going so that's the least it should earn you. Planned diary for tomorrow:
Week2 day 3:
Breakfast: mullerlight and galia melon (2)

Lunch: tuna on rocket with balsamic vinegar (2)
Quavers (2)

Dinner: BBQ pork with peppers and mushrooms with sweet potato mash (16)
Milk allowance (1)

Still leaving 6pp to play with. Bought lots of fruit and some mini meringues so I k ow exactly where I'll be using them ;)

I am in awe of your organisation. I have no idea what I am having for tea tonight let alone tomorrow night!

Haha it's only because im off work, a soon as I'm back, it will be less organised!!! X

I am the other way around. Once I get back to work I will be much more organised but the holidays are just too spontaneous

Ahhh jem, it is bloody hard and I haven't been for months so I'll be in a whole world of pain tomorrow x

Ooh diary is looking good!! ur a right little planner! Haha u managed to only spend about 5 on breakfast and tea aswel, I've usually spent more than that on breakfast!
Have fun at ur spin class ( rather u than me) don't think we're doin zumba ton, been on the go all day n I'm knackered! Will have done about 2 hours of walking by end of tod so that's enough exercise for me! X

Sorry meant breakfast n lunch x

Back