ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

Fair dues...that's a great plan! Keep meaning to go spinning,but never quite get there. Any excuse!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks chicks!! I really need to get back into the fitness frame of mind! I've just looked back at my weekend's food log and it's actually horrific; much worse than I thought hahaha! X

Look at all that exercise you've planned. You'll b wasting away! ;-) xx

Haha! I doubt that very much! Just want to try and undo some of the damage from this weekend! X

Omg just downloaded the Philadelphia app!! Yummo recipes! X

Tano said:
Omg just downloaded the Philadelphia app!! Yummo recipes! X

It's great isn't it??? I used it last week to make lasagne - it was really nice and no were near as many PP as normal lasagne :). Looking forward to trying some more, they all look delish! Happy cooking x

Ooh will have to check that out x

That app is great,I my fridge is always full of Philadelphia,loving the roasted red pepper one these days.

tras said:
That app is great,I my fridge is always full of Philadelphia,loving the roasted red pepper one these days.

Funny u should say that cos I've just got the app n put that one in my recipe box!
:) x

Morning lovely ladies! The app is brilliant, the recipes look so nice!
Jem, I really hope it comes off as quickly as it went on lol! All that from a bloody weekend! I bought some sugar free jelly crystals too at shopping yesterday. Really nice zero point treat. Had some last night while OH was eating toast (grrrrrrr) x

Tomorrows food plan:
Week 3: day 3
Breakfast: Hawaiian granola
Natural yogurt
Banana =8

Lunch: 4 crispbreads (2)
Low fat onion & chive cheese spread (1)
Activia yogurt (3)

Dinner: home made chilli (12)

Leaves 2 for drinks/snacks :)

At harvester for lunch so my lunch has changed. Having stuffed mushrooms an worked them out as 13pp??? Had some salad from salad bar too so added a few points for that. Dips into my weeklies but that's fine. It could have been worse, I could have had the burger!!! X

They were really nice. I should really have a smaller dinner now but I'm going spinning so I know I'll be starving after that haha! The Philly app is so good, some of the desserts and pastas look lovely x

I know!!! I was looking at the recipes at about 11pm and it was making me so hungry, ESP as I knew I didn't have any points left lol x

Enjoy ur spin class, kiss some butt! :) xx

Hahahha kick!!!! Stupid phone, does what it wants xx

kiss some butt!! that made me laugh!! Heehee x

Back