Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Come on tan , keeping us in suspense xx

I kno :) x

I reckon she's secretly flown back to Mallorca ;-) x

Hahaha I wish I was back in Mallorca!!!

Ok... Since Sunday I have been intermittant fasting. I've read books, articles and journals on it plus I've spoken to two different gym owners on their opinions on it before starting!
After lots of reading, I've decided to give it a go, I didn't mention it in case it wasn't for me and I didn't stick to it! BUT....
I am now 5 days in and it is wonderful!!!
Basically I had to work out my TDEE which is 2082kcals. This is the calorie amount is need to eat to maintain, so to lose weight I must eat below this!
In addition to this, I have an 8 hour eating window a day an the rest of the time I fast. I've been trying it out with a 6 hour eating window from 2pm-8pm because it fits in well with my training but when I'm back at work next week, I'll have an 8 hour eating window 12-8pm.
In the 5 days I've been doing it Ive gone from 10st 7.5 to 10st 2 this morning!
It's going really well, I'm never hungry until its time to eat and I will fit this into my life, not fit my life around this. An example is today when I met OH for lunch at 1pm, I knew I'd have to eat earlier so I moved my window. It's going really well and I u der stand how some people will say this is bad, but I've done my homework and feel it right for me. I'm full of energy and have exercise almost everyday since doing this :)

Ok... Since Sunday I have been intermittant fasting. I've read books, articles and journals on it plus I've spoken to two different gym owners on their opinions on it before starting!
After lots of reading, I've decided to give it a go, I didn't mention it in case it wasn't for me and I didn't stick to it! BUT....
Basically I had to work out my TDEE which is 2082kcals. This is the calorie amount is need to eat to maintain, so to lose weight I must eat below this!
In addition to this, I have an 8 hour eating window a day an the rest of the time I fast. I've been trying it out with a 6 hour eating window from 2pm-8pm because it fits in well with my training but when I'm back at work next week, I'll have an 8 hour eating window 12-8pm.
It's going really well, I'm never hungry until its time to eat and I will fit this into my life, not fit my life around this. An example is today when I met OH for lunch at 1pm, I knew I'd have to eat earlier so I moved my window. It's going really well and I u der stand how some people will say this is bad, but I've done my homework and feel it right for me. I'm full of energy and have exercise almost everyday since doing this :)

WOWZERS! 5.5lbs in 5 Days, where do I sign up ;-) It sounds as though you have done your research and it can really work for you :) Not sure I could restrict myself to an 8hr window but I guess that's just me! How many Cals under 2082 do you aim to eat? X

My sister seen something like this on this morning programme. Apparently it works n it's obviously worked for u! I might even give it a try! How did u work out what ur body needs to maintain? N how many cals have u been eating xx

WOWZERS! 5.5lbs in 5 Days, where do I sign up ;-) It sounds as though you have done your research and it can really work for you :) Not sure I could restrict myself to an 8hr window but I guess that's just me! How many Cals under 2082 do you aim to eat? X

Well on exercise days I eat more than non exercise days so I can eat whatever I burn off in addition to my usual cals. I've been working out my cals and I'm eating between 1300 and 1900 a day. I'm not getting overly hung up on my cals every day but have been tracking them just to make sure I'm not over eating in my window. (Which I haven't been) I've been eating what I like; I've even had half a big bag of revels on it hahah! Today I had a roll and crisps, but I generally eat well anyway, so I know my daily calorie intake will never be huge! Xx

My sister seen something like this on this morning programme. Apparently it works n it's obviously worked for u! I might even give it a try! How did u work out what ur body needs to maintain? N how many cals have u been eating xx

Type TDEE calculator into google and you can work it out Hun. See post to serena above about my cals lol x

Can u drink when fasting? X

At my WI Weight from last friday my TDEE is 1538cals, so I'd need to eat less than that to lose weight? X

At my WI Weight from last friday my TDEE is 1538cals, so I'd need to eat less than that to lose weight? X

Yep, you automatically will on ww anyway a they base the points system on the same thing x

Yep, you automatically will on ww anyway a they base the points system on the same thing x

Do they? I never knew that lol! Cos 26pp is 1040cals plus Fruit & Veg so I suppose it makes sense! X

Do they? I never knew that lol! Cos 26pp is 1040cals plus Fruit & Veg so I suppose it makes sense! X

Yeah they work your points out by weight/height/age xxx oh and male/female haha x

Oh my god thats amazing fair play to ya for doing it I wouldn't be able to do that well done hun

you have done well hun xx

I know where iv gone wrong with it x

Back