Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Tano

Gold Member
Hi all!!!

Been really really bad and am gaining by the day. I'm starting a fresh new diary for my fresh new start!!! So I've decided that if I have an event to countdown to, I'm more likely to stay focused.

Event one is Glastonbury festival which is 5 weeks today! I have so many new clothes to get into and there's no way I'm going there as a fatty!!! After glasto is my holiday in August. I get weighed on a Thursday so will post my weight tomorrow. It will be a horrendous gain from last Thursday. Last week I was 10st 0.5lb. I'm expecting to see about 10st 5 this week and that's not even an exaggeration... Trust me! But today is day one! :D

Breakfast:
37g museli =3
Banana=0
Danio yogurt =3

Lunch:
Orange=0
Wholemeal roll =4 deli filler =3 rocket=0

Dinner:
Chilli con carne (no rice) =9

Milk allowance =1

Total= 23PP
I'll have the other 3 after dinner

hiya im following xzx

Here to follow. Xx

Following xx

UKSerena reporting for following ;-) x

I'm dreading tomorrow! Eeeeeek!!!

Hahaha I need more than luck.... Do u do miracles ;) ? Xx

I'm afraid I can do many things but miracles are not one of them! You will be fine Sweetie, I have every faith in you. X

I'm afraid I can do many things but miracles are not one of them! You will be fine Sweetie, I have every faith in you. X

Awwww thanks lovely! The main thing I need to remember is I know why and it is expected! Just planning tomorrows food :)

Awwww thanks lovely! The main thing I need to remember is I know why and it is expected! Just planning tomorrows food :)

Look forward to reading your Plan :) I know I'm gonna be bricking it tomorrow night in preparation for Friday Morning! X

Look forward to reading your Plan :) I know I'm gonna be bricking it tomorrow night in preparation for Friday Morning! X

Judging from your week, you're going to have done amazing!!!

Judging from your week, you're going to have done amazing!!!

I guess there's always an element of doubt especially as I've not touched any Weeklies and there seems to be such mixed feelings about them. X

Good luck Hun you will be fine , every time I get off the scales I think ... Right here I go , new week ... Lets do this xx you will be fine. Look forward to your food plan tomorrow x

Morning!!!! New weeklies/new start and almost time to face the dreaded weigh in!
Breakfast:
Museli (47g) =4
Danio blueberry yogurt =4
Banana =0

Milk allowance =1

Lunch:
carrot and coriander soup =4
Orange=0

Dinner:
Maggi oriental soy and ginger bag =4
Chicken=4
Babycorn/red pepper/sugar snap peas =0