Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

I should really measure Inches instead of being so bothered about the Scales as my clothes are definitely fitting better. X

Absolutely!!! On the weeks u don't lose, you'll prob see an inches change. I think being a woman, our weight fluctuates so much through the month that its never a bloody constant thing xxx

Eeeek good luck for tomorrow chicken! Im sure it will be a great loss. Xx

Morning :)

Had a sneaky pre-breakfast/ naked weigh and it said 10st 0.5
So I'm predicting tonight I'll lose about 2lb which would be amazing!!!

Breakfast
X1 grapefruit with sweetener
X2 boiled eggs

Absolutely!!! On the weeks u don't lose, you'll prob see an inches change. I think being a woman, our weight fluctuates so much through the month that its never a bloody constant thing xxx

It's so not fair to be a Woman! X

Morning :)

Had a sneaky pre-breakfast/ naked weigh and it said 10st 0.5
So I'm predicting tonight I'll lose about 2lb which would be amazing!!!

Breakfast
X1 grapefruit with sweetener
X2 boiled eggs

Loving your Sneaky WI! Fingers crossed for a fab WI. X

oooo good luck for tonight. .......cannot wait to find out xx

Good luck for wi hun x x

Hi is it ok to join this thread?.. I started weight watchers last week and had my first weigh in today lost 6.5lb I'm so pleased :) really I would like motivation inspiration and recipe ideas am in the right place?? Xx

Hi is it ok to join this thread?.. I started weight watchers last week and had my first weigh in today lost 6.5lb I'm so pleased :) really I would like motivation inspiration and recipe ideas am in the right place?? Xx

Whooooop well done :) do u keep a diary??

Thank you I track my food everyday and have got a WW journal I fill out :)

No :-( I didn't know I could do that I have literary just joined now

No :-( I didn't know I could do that I have literary just joined now

If you start a diary in the weight watchers food diaries section, people then subscribe and follow your journey etc. really good for support and ideas. :) x

Oh wow thank you yeah I'll do that :)

Well Done on your loss! X

Oh wow thank you yeah I'll do that :)

Look forward to reading your diary! X

So what u weigh now? 10st? Xx

Back