Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Taken myself to bed!! No temptation there haha x

Haha depends if you share your bed with a man sized cadbury oreo or not! Haha!

Good lass, excellent day xx

Well done on resisting the shortbread ;-) You're a (Will)PowerPuff Girl too! X

Morning all!!! It's going to pee down here today at about 12pm so I need to get a run in early I think!! Going to get up and have a coffee in a minute, I'll see if she's got some eggs I can boil up for brekkie! Forgot to bring some food bits up but I'm determined to stick to my healthy eating plan. Just keep remembering my aims!!!

Oh yes, the food usually isn't too bad as I eat alot of fish on holidays as its so fresh but I do tend to drink the bar dry, very difficult to get drunk in the sun haha

Hahaha! The friend I'm going with LOVES a drink too so I can see her being a bad influence!!! X

Oh god that sounds so dangerous and everything is just there right in front of you, staring at you saying EAT ME, DRINK ME, and with me and drink when iv had a few I just keep eating I Duno what it is

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm so glad mine is only Breakfast and Dinner, if it was drinks and lunch too I'd be coming back 10 Tonne Tessie! Lol! X

Breakfast:

2 large boiled eggs
2 coffees
:)

All Bran is surprisingly yummy, I make the most amazing banana muffins using it! Yum Yum in my Tum Tum! X

Lunch was a chicken salad-plain

Lettuce/toms/onion/spring onions and roast chicken slices

They're having chip shop fish n chips tonight so iv just walked the dog up the shops and bought river cobbler, mangetout and baby corn and a low ft greek yogurt for dessert :)
Will Power!!!

They're having chip shop fish n chips tonight so iv just walked the dog up the shops and bought river cobbler, mangetout and baby corn and a low ft greek yogurt for dessert :)
Will Power!!!

Get You! Hope you enjoy it and hopefully you won't feel as sluggish as after fish and chips! X

Back