Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Went for. Roast, had a small roast beef dinner. I did have the Yorkshire, ate two parsnips and two roast potatoes. No dessert! :D

Well Done my little (Will)PowerPuffer ;-) I can't resist a Yorkshire Pudding! When I was a kid, Mum used to make 24, 12 for Roast Dinner and then 12 to have with Jam for afters mmmmmmm! X

Morning!!!

So yesterday I had:
2 boiled eggs

Small roast beef dinner

Nandos: 5 hot wings and a new side called luso beans which were black beans, tomatoes, onions and spices. Delish!!!

No snacks in between which is a rule haha!

Weighed this morning on the normal scales which show a 1 and 1/4lb heavier taking me to 10st exactly!!! This means I'm 4lbs lighter than Friday morning, which is great!! Busy day today. I'm going cleaning this morning then food shopping, then gym!!! Phew!!! Have a great day and I'll update later x

Morning!!!

So yesterday I had:
2 boiled eggs

Small roast beef dinner

Nandos: 5 hot wings and a new side called luso beans which were black beans, tomatoes, onions and spices. Delish!!!

Weighed this morning on the normal scales which show a 1 and 1/4lb heavier taking me to 10st exactly!!! This means I'm 4lbs lighter than Friday morning, which is great!! Busy day today. I'm going cleaning this morning then food shopping, then gym!!! Phew!!! Have a great day and I'll update later x

Well Done Sweetie! You're doing so well! That side sounds so yummy, I really must try Nandos sometime! X

Morning!!!

So yesterday I had:
2 boiled eggs

Small roast beef dinner

Woop that's brilliant, ur doing so well xx

Morning!!!

So yesterday I had:
2 boiled eggs

Small roast beef dinner

Fabulous!!

Xxxx

Thanks guys!!! Jiggly, your food sounds lovely!

Well.... What a busy day I've had: started off with a few hours cleaning which I earned £52.00 for- result!!! Then I went food shopping in asda, no naughties bought at all!!! :D
Food today:
Banana/greek-honey yog/seeds

Lunch: 8 crab sticks
A jar of cockles

Dinner will be fajita chicken with peppers and corn on the cob :)

Also either going for a run or going to an hours gym class, not sure yet x

Well Done to both of you for the willpower!!! A jar of cockles!?! Since when do cockles come in a jar!!! X

I love cockles, always used to get them when we went chippy! Don't go chippy no more haha! Although the missus isn't healthy eating as she doesn't have too

Mmmmmmm cockles are beaut!!! Especially out of the jar haha!! Just went gym, did an hour class, sweat soooooo much, it was literally dripping off me! Dinner was fajita chicken salad in the end :)

Mmmmmmm cockles are beaut!!! Especially out of the jar haha!! Just went gym, did an hour class, sweat soooooo much, it was literally dripping off me! Dinner was fajita chicken salad in the end :)

Which Class did you do? You must of earned a fair few AP to be sweating that much!!! X

Which Class did you do? You must of earned a fair few AP to be sweating that much!!! X

It's like a martial arts class! So so tough. We have big towers that we hit with sticks and kick :)

It's like a martial arts class! So so tough. We have big towers that we hit with sticks and kick :)

Won't mess with you then ;-) x

Think I'm doing a Body Pump class tomorrow, bit like aerobics but with barbells and dumbbells, be my first class bet ill be shattered lol

I done s new one called tabata. bit like metafit but only 8 mins of non stop exercise. wasn't too keen x

I done s new one called tabata. bit like metafit but only 8 mins of non stop exercise. wasn't too keen x

That sounds intense! Everyone near me is talking about Bokwa, anyone do that? X

iv seen it but never done it. Apparently this tabata is from the 90s but only just kicking off now x

I love doing a variety of classes. Body combat tomorrow :)

im hoping to hit the weights tomorrow. no clients so should get to the gym xx

Tabata isn't my cup of tea either I wasn't into it at all!
Class sounds really tough well done bet you earned tones of ap doing that

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back