Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

I just didn't understand how that can be so good. i do more at the bootcamps x

Morning :)

Breakfast: half a gala melon and a danio yogurt yum!!!

Attachments

• image-330566632.jpg
    image-330566632.jpg
    564.4 KB · Views: 28
I went with a tomato peppers and mushroom omelette, probably stick to the pan and ill end up with scrambled egg with tomato peppers and mushrooms lol

So far so good though lol. Think I might actually have an omelette today :)

Not sure what I'm up to today, may meet OH for coffee a bit later... Not if it keeps raining tho! Lunch will be a ham salad today and I'm undecided about dinner yet! Gym is 6-7 so will want something easy to make after that :)

Check that bad boy out :)

Attachments

• image-3669596269.jpg
    image-3669596269.jpg
    494 KB · Views: 29
I'm on a day off today so going to surprise the OH and paint the bedroom for her!

I love a good omelette!! With tons of ketchup spread all over it and then rolled up ;)

That omelette looks so yummy!!! I nearly dribbled on my phone lol x

Haha wish I could have had a pile of cheese on it but nevermind, had to buy peppermint tea and lemon and ginger tea as I can't drink regular without sugar lol! Finally sticking to a healthy eating plan just need to stick to my exercise regime now, usually hardest part for me as I'm very impatient and want everything to happen straight away which it won't because I'm so so unfit it's untrue lol

Haha wish I could have had a pile of cheese on it but nevermind, had to buy peppermint tea and lemon and ginger tea as I can't drink regular without sugar lol! Finally sticking to a healthy eating plan just need to stick to my exercise regime now, usually hardest part for me as I'm very impatient and want everything to happen straight away which it won't because I'm so so unfit it's untrue lol

Are you doing weight watchers plan?

Not really, I've tried it before I'm just doing a healthy eating cut out all the crap and sugary snacks plan lol

I'm trying to lose 2st to start with, then see how I feel

I was going to do a diet plan but you can't stay on a diet for your whole life but you can eat healthier forever, I will cheat no point saying I won't, I'm 25 at some point I'm going to munch on a takeaway or a cake lol! Just not every week like I usually do haha, carry on way I'm going ill be on one of these television boot camps

I'm trying to lose 2st to start with, then see how I feel

I was going to do a diet plan but you can't stay on a diet for your whole life but you can eat healthier forever, I will cheat no point saying I won't, I'm 25 at some point I'm going to munch on a takeaway or a cake lol! Just not every week like I usually do haha, carry on way I'm going ill be on one of these television boot camps

Yep!!! So so true!!! It's got to be a lifestyle change! Do u do any exercise at all??

Back