Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

In starting to do running cycling and swimming but because I am so so unfit I really struggle with it so tend to get bored quite quick, just need to get myself in the right mind set for my exercising then ill be dropping lbs.

In starting to do running cycling and swimming but because I am so so unfit I really struggle with it so tend to get bored quite quick, just need to get myself in the right mind set for my exercising then ill be dropping lbs.

That's good, a good variety too!!! Gotta start somewhere.

Yep just wish it was easier haha

Have you noticed as well all these adverts about eating healthier meals, if the country wants everyone to he healthier why is all he crappy gain weight food always cheaper at supermarkets lol makes me laugh, fresh meat, fruit and veg, fish etc is alot more expensive than frozen pizzas, kebabs and chips lol

Yep just wish it was easier haha

Have you noticed as well all these adverts about eating healthier meals, if the country wants everyone to he healthier why is all he crappy gain weight food always cheaper at supermarkets lol makes me laugh, fresh meat, fruit and veg, fish etc is alot more expensive than frozen pizzas, kebabs and chips lol

I know, it's an absolute joke!!!

What you got for dinner today then

Iv got lamb steaks with jacket potato and veggies

What you got for dinner today then

Iv got lamb steaks with jacket potato and veggies

Sounds lovely!!! I just ha my lunch (pic attached) hmmmmm not sure about dinner yet.....

Attachments

• image-1023586503.jpg
    image-1023586503.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 22
That looks nice, I decided to have soup and 2 wholemeal pitta bread to dip in :)

Sounds lovely!!! I just ha my lunch (pic attached) hmmmmm not sure about dinner yet.....

That looks yummy! I love Beetroot! X

Got my dinner in, going to wait an hour and go got a run as my cousin isn't feeling well so were not going body pump now!

Downloaded the Nike+ Running app, I think tracking my progress and calories etc will help keep me motivated, once I'm fitter I'm going to look at a half marathon for 2014 :)

Body combat class done! Soooo sweaty! Have decided on chicken drumsticks in sticky BBQ maggi so juicy with corn on the cob. Will do the OH a small side salad too. I had a huge salad earlier, so don't fancy it again x

Just had pineapple chunks for desert hmmmm. Watching Australia's Biggest Loser

I didn't go in the end I'm going tomorrow instead, bit tired from decorating again lol

Does it drain your data allowance?

You love exercise? Wish I did. Love the feeling after tho xx

Haha I don't like exercise or the feeling after lol but I've found if I do it in the morning I tend to be more awake that day so that's one thing for me lol

Hahaha I bloody love it!!! I do such a wide range of classes and love my running!!! I get really tense on holiday etc if I can't go!!!

Lol well I plan to get a run in tonight with the Nike+ app lol just need to get some friends on there to compete against lol, my friend added me but he does marathons and stuff so he's really super fit so not much competition at the moment lol

Back