Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Lol well I plan to get a run in tonight with the Nike+ app lol just need to get some friends on there to compete against lol, my friend added me but he does marathons and stuff so he's really super fit so not much competition at the moment lol

Hahaha I'm on there but I'm
Slacking in the running dept!! Add me if you want, it's tanob_izzle. You'll probably start beating me! I sprained my ankle a few weeks back and have only done one run since. I trained for a half marathon in march but got really ill and couldn't run on the day! I got up to 11 miles too!!! :( gutted!!!

Breakfast:
Banana
Danio passionfruit yogurt
Coffee

Scales are saying 9st 13 this morning whooooop!

Oooooooo you're seeing the 9s!!! Go You!!! X

So so so so happy about this!!! My target is 9st 10 and I have 9 days of smashing it to get there!!!

I think you're gonna smash through your target!!! U might even see the 8s the way you're going ;-) x

I think you're gonna smash through your target!!! U might even see the 8s the way you're going ;-) x

That will NEVER happen.... Wishful thinking!!! My target has been 9st 7 for about 6 years and I've never got there haha x

That will NEVER happen.... Wishful thinking!!! My target has been 9st 7 for about 6 years and I've never got there haha x

I've got a good feeling about it this time....or maybe that's just wind lol x

But you will get there this time!

You'll get there Tano don't worry :) keep it up you'll be fine

Oh yeah got to enjoy the all inclusive obviously lol

Went to the farm today!!! Soooo cute! Took my nephew. Had to sit and watch him eat a McDonald's after while I had a cappuccino then came home to eat: 8 crab sticks, carrots and 1tbsp low fat hummous

Attachments

• image-337248025.jpg
    image-337248025.jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 23
Went to the farm today!!! Soooo cute! Took my nephew. Had to sit and watch him eat a McDonald's after while I had a cappuccino then came home to eat: 8 crab sticks, carrots and 1tbsp low fat hummous

Aren't u a good Auntie! We're u a good (Will)PowerPuffer and didn't even pinch a chip? X

Just seen the 9st 13 bit!! You go girl, ur on fire!! X

Dinner tonight is: piri piri pork chops with roasted Mediterranean veg. :)

Back