Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

James I've accidentally deleted you off my nike + app. Re add hahaha!!!

Will do lol. Iv got spag bol for dinner tonight hmmm

Think I might treat myself to a bowl of rice pudding tonight as well :)

rice pudding and jam always reminds me of Christmas eve cuz I used to have it before I went to bed

I love Christmas! I can't believe it's August tomorrow

rice pudding and jam always reminds me of Christmas eve cuz I used to have it before I went to bed

What's your name? McFather Christmas! X

erm are you trying to say im mannish????? hehehehe jokes
cant wait until Christmas we are booking our Christmas party on Friday. We are going to LIVERPOOL BABY bring on the madness

erm are you trying to say im mannish????? hehehehe jokes
cant wait until Christmas we are booking our Christmas party on Friday. We are going to LIVERPOOL BABY bring on the madness

OMG that sounds epic! I've never been to Liverpool! X

I love it its so much fun. 11 girls on a mad one get ready Liverpool we are coming to get ya

Got a little 2 mile run in this morning, I'm knackered #unfit lol

Just reading back on a few posts! Your goin to a wedding in sept in Spain! Where bouts are you goin? I'm getting married in Spain in sept

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ps well done on you very very early morning run

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good Morning Sweetie! Can't believe you've been running already! That's McMadness!!! X

I have to go in the morning because when I get home from work I like to have my dinner, sort my pets out then chill and watch TV, if I had to exercise on an evening I would never do it lol whereas mornings all I do is get ready for work so it doesn't interfere with my own time then lol

I have to go in the morning because when I get home from work I like to have my dinner, sort my pets out then chill and watch TV, if I had to exercise on an evening I would never do it lol whereas mornings all I do is get ready for work so it doesn't interfere with my own time then lol

Does it mean you have to get up earlier? I'm planning on doing the 30 Day Shred in September and I'm going to do that early too.x

Back