Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

I get up at 5;45 to go for a run, at the moment I'm going for 30min runs but eventually I want to be upto 1hr lol

Check out my healthy bowl of cereals, makes a change to the usually Chocolate sugar puffs lol

Attachments

• image-4065563286.jpg
    image-4065563286.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 26
I get up at 5;45 to go for a run, at the moment I'm going for 30min runs but eventually I want to be upto 1hr lol

Will that mean a 515 wake up call? X

Check out my healthy bowl of cereals, makes a change to the usually Chocolate sugar puffs lol

That looks yummy! Bet it's more filling than the puffs too! X

Lol no ill still get up at 5:45, just means soon as I get back from my run ill have to jump in the car and take the OH half to catch her bus to work instead of having a shower first lol

I'm lucky I only work 1.5miles from our house but she works a 45min bus journey away and her bus stop isn't really a short walk away so I drive her instead otherwise she would have to get up even earlier than she already does lol

Lol no ill still get up at 5:45, just means soon as I get back from my run ill have to jump in the car and take the OH half to catch her bus to work instead of having a shower first lol

I'm lucky I only work 1.5miles from our house but she works a 45min bus journey away and her bus stop isn't really a short walk away so I drive her instead otherwise she would have to get up even earlier than she already does lol

Aren't u well trained! Do u pick her up again or just leave her at work lol x

I pick her up from her bus stop yeah, I finish at 5:30, her bus gets her there about 5:50 so it works out pretty well

If I've got appointments close to her work around the time she finishes I just collect her from work but that's once in a blue moon as our work places are so far apart lol

I pick her up from her bus stop yeah, I finish at 5:30, her bus gets her there about 5:50 so it works out pretty well

If I've got appointments close to her work around the time she finishes I just collect her from work but that's once in a blue moon as our work places are so far apart lol

You're definitely well trained, do you have a single brother lol x

Hi all!!!

Well... Had a busy morning. Went to help my friend cleaning this morning for a couple of hours and made £30! Result!!! Just drove to stay with my nan for a couple of nights as she's on her own at the mo! Currently sunbathing in the garden. Felt like I was getting a water infection this morning so went and got some cranberry juice and sachets! Speaking of which... I'm due another sachet!
Today:
Banana an passion fruit danio yogurt

2 cranberry juice cartons

Mackerel In a spicy tomato dressing with salad (no dressing)

Dinner will be smoked river cobbler with sugar snap peas and baby corn. :)

No exercise today-rest day x

Ps: in case you don't know, I'm a teacher on my summer hols, I don't just bum around all day hahaha!!!

Hi all!!!

Well... Had a busy morning. Went to help my friend cleaning this morning for a couple of hours and made £30! Result!!! Just drove to stay with my nan for a couple of nights as she's on her own at the mo! Currently sunbathing in the garden. Felt like I was getting a water infection this morning so went and got some cranberry juice and sachets! Speaking of which... I'm due another sachet!
Today:
Banana an passion fruit danio yogurt

2 cranberry juice cartons

Mackerel In a spicy tomato dressing with salad (no dressing)

Dinner will be smoked river cobbler with sugar snap peas and baby corn. :)

No exercise today-rest day x

Ps: in case you don't know, I'm a teacher on my summer hols, I don't just bum around all day hahaha!!!

There's nothing wrong with being a bum ;-) Fab Menu Sweetie, you're doing so well. X PS-Any plans for your £30?x

There's nothing wrong with being a bum ;-) Fab Menu Sweetie, you're doing so well. X PS-Any plans for your £30?x

You're not a bum, you're a mum! There's a difference..... A huge difference lol! I've already spent the £30 on clothes haha x

You're not a bum, you're a mum! There's a difference..... A huge difference lol! I've already spent the £30 on clothes haha x

What did you get??? Do any dresses or polka dots feature??? I still feel bad that I'm not at work when I hear how hard everyone works on here. Minimins is my job ;-) x

What did you get??? Do any dresses or polka dots feature??? I still feel bad that I'm not at work when I hear how hard everyone works on here. Minimins is my job ;-) x

I bought a top with liquorice allsorts printed on it, it's actually a swimsuit but I'll wear it as a top with shorts and a bright, fuschia pink bodycon dress... Oh and a butterfly print sheer top

I bought a top with liquorice allsorts printed on it, it's actually a swimsuit but I'll wear it as a top with shorts and a bright, fuschia pink bodycon dress... Oh and a butterfly print sheer top

That top sounds McFab!!! Where did you get it from??? X

Here it is...

Attachments

• image-1040598212.jpg
    image-1040598212.jpg
    485 KB · Views: 25
It's amazing I always buy off there! Really cheap too x

It's amazing I always buy off there! Really cheap too x

I'm gonna have a look later to see if they have anything polka dotty :) x

Back