Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

OMG Bet its great having all the holidays off, I miss my school holidays lol what do you teach? What age group? My cousin is primary school teacher.

OMG Bet its great having all the holidays off, I miss my school holidays lol what do you teach? What age group? My cousin is primary school teacher.

Such a perk of the job but I do love my job! I'm secondary media and English :)

This is the reason I also don't put a profile pic up on here, never post pics with me in it just in case :)

This is the reason I also don't put a profile pic up on here, never post pics with me in it just in case :)

I always wondered!!! X

Just been to Hennes and bought myself a £5 coral top and a £6 pineapple bodycon dress for holiday :)

Attachments

• image-14059650.jpg
    image-14059650.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 33
  • image-1764700283.jpg
    image-1764700283.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 33

Haha yeah that's a good idea, I remember being back at secondary, we had about 6 drama supply teachers in the space of 2 months lol we brought 2 of them to tears! Some teachers were such push overs whereas others we wouldn't dare speak unless asked too, although the really strict teacher usually ended up being my favourite as you could have a laugh with them and they showed us respect which meant we respected them and wouldnt mess about!

Yeah u defo have to get the balance right! I try And be the cool teacher but I'm sure I'm just embarrassing hahaha!!! Ahhhhh I love them... Little sods!!! Awwww thanks lovely! X

Just been to Hennes and bought myself a £5 coral top and a £6 pineapple bodycon dress for holiday :)

Your figure, OMG WOW! Why are u dieting?!? You look fabulous! X PS-Love your phone cover ;-) x

Your figure, OMG WOW! Why are u dieting?!? You look fabulous! X PS-Love your phone cover ;-) x

Hahahaha are you serious??? Miss bloody size 6!!! Pot... Kettle.... Black is all ill say to that hahaha forgot about the phone cover x

Hahahaha are you serious??? Miss bloody size 6!!! Pot... Kettle.... Black is all ill say to that hahaha forgot about the phone cover x

You're Dotty too! I don't reckon I look as slim as you, your figure looks fab in those pics! Guess we can't see ourselves like we see others! X

I have a small top half and waist but massive bum and thighs! No matter how much exercise I do, they won't budge x

Swit swoo skinny Minnie! Xx

Hardly!!!!! Bloody long way to go before I fall into the skinny category!!! X

Don't put urself down, u look so good xx

Back