Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Nope, your all strange creatures lol but us men would never be without ya lol

You love us really though ;) lol we have some good uses lol

Oh my god the figure on you I'm jel.com I love that liquorice top I love things like that its quirky

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

So what's everyone upto the weekend?

Friday night: staying with my cute little nan and getting fed a big fat roast pork dinner (beaut)

Sat: driving home EARLY! Gym at 10am if I make it home in time
BBQ sat night with loads of friends
Sun: jack $hit!!! Apart from exercising! Possibly a run oh and I'm going to start packing for my holiday.

What about you???

Well Sat I'm working until 16:00 then probably going to see my neice and nephew

Sunday morning I'm going swimming for an hour or 2 then chilling I think, quiet weekend for me lol

Well Sat I'm working until 16:00 then probably going to see my neice and nephew

Sunday morning I'm going swimming for an hour or 2 then chilling I think, quiet weekend for me lol

Ahhhh I love spending time with the nieces and nephews!!! I'm getting old now so I love a quiet weekend hahah! I'm not drinking sat as I need to stay on track with the diet and I defo want to train on Sunday. What do u do for work?

I'm not drinking either :(. I'm an Estate Agent, I deal with Lettings though rather than Sales

I'm not drinking either :(. I'm an Estate Agent, I deal with Lettings though rather than Sales

Ahhhh cool! We've just bought a house, taking AGES to all go through
Because the bloody mortgage lenders are requesting all sorts!!! Pain in the arse!!! I'm hoping it will be complete and good to go by the time I go back to work. Doubtful now tho :(

I bought my house last year, took a while for us as well I wanted it done quick as stamp duty was free then for first time buyers, I ended up getting the house 2 months after the stamp duty relief expired so cost me 1500 ;'( was gutted lol

Where you from then? What's your OH do

we bought our house a year and a half ago. it has the most stressful thing iv ever gone through and I am never moving ever again. Everything that coulda went wrong went wrong

Just think I move people in for a living lol I know what you mean lol iv got 4 people moving in tomorrow, maybe 5 and another on Saturday

we bought our house a year and a half ago. it has the most stressful thing iv ever gone through and I am never moving ever again. Everything that coulda went wrong went wrong

Oh noooooooo!!!!! :( don't say that!!! Eeek x

I bought my house last year, took a while for us as well I wanted it done quick as stamp duty was free then for first time buyers, I ended up getting the house 2 months after the stamp duty relief expired so cost me 1500 ;'( was gutted lol

Where you from then? What's your OH do

Hertfordshire, what about you? He's a quantity surveyor but hates it hahaha

Back