Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Morning!!!

So today, I'm at my cute little nan's and I've just had a coffee in bed. Getting up to make my 2 boiled eggs breakfast.

Not sure about lunch today as we're heading out this afternoon for a bit but dinner is ROAST PORK! I'm soooo bloody excited!!!

Roast pork
Baby potatoes
Gravy
Carrots
Broccoli
Mashed swede
DREAMY!!!

I've also decided I'm not doing slimming world, im sticking to healthy eating after my holiday. Not as extreme as this (apart from the 2 weeks leading up to the Spanish wedding) this is the way forward for me!!!

Your din dins does sound dreamy!!! It made my mouth water!!! I think Healthy Eating works so well for you, why should you change it?!! X Don't fix what's not broken!!! X

Your din dins does sound dreamy!!! It made my mouth water!!! I think Healthy Eating works so well for you, why should you change it?!! X Don't fix what's not broken!!! X

Exactly chick!!!

Morning. Love roast pork so jelly!!

You have to do whats right for you! Of it works do it!

Xxx

Same goes for you Sarah Lou ;-) x

Mhmm. Thats my motto. Its about me now. I spend all day pleasing people at work. Time I did something just for me!

Mhmm. Thats my motto. Its about me now. I spend all day pleasing people at work. Time I did something just for me!

Indeed you should! You have to be selfish and adopt self preservation mode! X

Only had a banana an greek yogurt for lunch. Dinner is on and I'm effing starving!!!! X

Only had a banana an greek yogurt for lunch. Dinner is on and I'm effing starving!!!! X

What U got Sweetie? I just had mine, back to normal 10pp dinners for me now lol x

I've also decided I'm not doing slimming world, im sticking to healthy eating after my holiday. Not as extreme as this (apart from the 2 weeks leading up to the Spanish wedding) this is the way forward for me!!!

I'm doing healthy eating as I don't feel so restricted or like I'm on a diet plus I will have a few treats here and there!

Iv got chicken fajitas tonight with salad hmmmm

I'm doing healthy eating as I don't feel so restricted or like I'm on a diet plus I will have a few treats here and there!

Iv got chicken fajitas tonight with salad hmmmm

I love fajita Fridays!!!! After some gentle persuasion I am going to have a few drinks at the BBQ tomorrow night. I'm literally taking 4 desperados with me and that's it!!!

My dinner smells effing amazing. I'm literally so excited!!!

Back