Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

This will be me after my run haha

Attachments

• image-1570697581.jpg
    image-1570697581.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 40
Check that out, all before any of you are probably awake. Argh now I've got to get ready for work, might be a difficult day, may have to fall asleep in one of the properties lol

Attachments

• image-4106312017.jpg
    image-4106312017.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 33
Check that out, all before any of you are probably awake. Argh now I've got to get ready for work, might be a difficult day, may have to fall asleep in one of the properties lol

I've been awake for two hours but definitely not running! Did you win your challenge? X

Yeah, he hasn't been running yet so think we're goin to set better challenges as I'm a morning runner then he's evening runner. Next challenge probably be to do maybe 15miles in a week so at least we both have a fair chance of winning then lol

Awesome James well done! I was awake, drove home early just so I could go gym this morning x

Yeah, he hasn't been running yet so think we're goin to set better challenges as I'm a morning runner then he's evening runner. Next challenge probably be to do maybe 15miles in a week so at least we both have a fair chance of winning then lol

Sounds like a plan :) I'm hoping that you will come home between runs bit just end up 15 miles from your house lol x

Awesome James well done! I was awake, drove home early just so I could go gym this morning x

Good on ya, that's dedication there

I'm just eating a bowl of porridge with sultanas :), I go running before breakfast which really I shouldn't but I don't have time to eat wait and hour then run lol and I won't go running in the evening as its cuts into my own time then, I don't class before work as any time cause you can't really so anything as you've got work whereas on an evening you can do what you like lol

I'm just eating a bowl of porridge with sultanas :), I go running before breakfast which really I shouldn't but I don't have time to eat wait and hour then run lol and I won't go running in the evening as its cuts into my own time then, I don't class before work as any time cause you can't really so anything as you've got work whereas on an evening you can do what you like lol

When I was marathon training, I used to get up every Sunday at 5:45 to eat porridge before my run haha, bear in mind it was usually snow/ice as well! Mental... Absolutely mental!! Totally get what u mean about morning runs, they set u up for the day!

When I was marathon training, I used to get up every Sunday at 5:45 to eat porridge before my run haha, bear in mind it was usually snow/ice as well! Mental... Absolutely mental!! Totally get what u mean about morning runs, they set u up for the day!

You two are McMad! X

On god yea when I was training for the half marathon I was the same! I used to get up and have my porridge bout an hour and half before I was due to go running and I was out in the hail, snow, lashings of rain you name it, but once your dressed for the weather your grand

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just did an hour and a half class and I'm shattrred!!! Came home and had half a melon and a cranberry juice. So 2 breakfasts for me today!!! Had a danio and a banana pre gym!!!

Just back from a class aswell! Good start to your day!! What class did you do

Just back from a class aswell! Good start to your day!! What class did you do

I did two, did a 30 mins TRX class which is using body weight on ropes and then a bootcamp hour x

Back