Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

It is this morning I'm stuck in the office, out most of the afternoon though so that's better

Hahaha how mad I did an hr kettlebell and trx class it's really good isn't it? You really get a good work out

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

You lot are definitely McCrazy! Although I need to try and do Day 2 of the Shred later! X

Yeah plenty of water, alot of time the body mistakes hunger for thirst

I've drank and drank and just can't satisfy it, it's because I trained this morning. I usually train after work.
Today's food:
Danio yogurt
Small banana
Half gala melon

Lunch:
Chicken breast salad (no dressing)
Starbucks strawberry n creme frappuccino LIGHT
Apple
Cashew nuts

Dinner: BBQ and beer

I've drank and drank and just can't satisfy it, it's because I trained this morning. I usually train after work.
Today's food:
Danio yogurt
Small banana
Half gala melon

Lunch:
Chicken breast salad (no dressing)
Starbucks strawberry n creme frappuccino LIGHT
Apple
Cashew nuts

Dinner: BBQ and beer

What's a Danio Yogurt? How was the Frappucino? X

Ill be out the door in 45mins cycling :), can't go running today, ankles hurt! Now I'm chilling in bed as my stupid body clock got me up at 6am lol

Ill be out the door in 45mins cycling :), can't go running today, ankles hurt! Now I'm chilling in bed as my stupid body clock got me up at 6am lol

How was your Cycle? I just did the Chilling on the bed instead lol x

Think I'm going to have a go later, was so tired this morning so went back to sleep plus still got ankle pain and don't want to mess everything up and give myself an injury lol

How many pp in a frapachino? Ya doin Anything nice today

How many pp in a frapachino? Ya doin Anything nice today

A tall light one is 150kcals so it would have to e worked out with the rule, can't remember how many cals to a point haha!

I've only had about 2 hours sleep and I'm shattered! Went out last night and woke up at 5 to go and do a car boot sale. Made £30 so that was good. Dead money as I just wanted rid of all my old crap that I don't want to take to the new house.
What about you? X

Need to update haha!

Last night went to a friends BBQ and I stuck to protein only and salad. Avoided all bread and crisps n dips! So I was really happy last night with that. I had 3 desperados beers too but walked home to burn some of those off haha! At the BBQ I had:
1 burger, 1 sausage, 1 pork chop, 1 Wing, 2 ribs

Had 2 hours sleep and got up to do a car boot sale this at 5am this morning. Made £30-result!
SOOO at the car boot sale I was bloody starving and felt hungover (not through drink but lack of sleep) still feel rough now! So I had a hotdog and a diet coke for breakfast.
Came home, had 8 crab sticks, beetroot and a banana for lunch. Dinner is steak n salad. No exercise today, I'm bloody shattered x

6lb lost this week, with the 3lb off last week I'm now under 15stone woot woot!

Back