Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

So pleased, gives me motivation to get out on the running and cycling lol, not today though, pouring down (not quite that dedicated yet) haha

Had a little nap! Just woke up. Woke up hungry... That'll be the white bread I had this morning. Food of the devil!!! So I've just had a coffee and 40g raw almonds.

Yeah the new scary one. It's meant to be based on a woman's real investigation, it's the same woman who investigates the amityville horror murders, apparently she's got 100s of investigations noted down and she sells the info and then they turn it into a film

Yeah the new scary one. It's meant to be based on a woman's real investigation, it's the same woman who investigates the amityville horror murders, apparently she's got 100s of investigations noted down and she sells the info and then they turn it into a film

I love horror films but my OH will never watch them, he thinks they're $hit haha.

Me and my OH love them too! The Conjuring is good so far you should watch it when you can

Me and my OH love them too! The Conjuring is good so far you should watch it when you can

My OH has downloaded this, think we're watching it ton if I can keep awake. I believe in all that tho so I get extra scared watching films to do with ghosts. He's on nights next two wk's too so that means no sleep for me! Lol

We go to cinema but he downloads a lot too. cinema is so expensive these days

I know lol we always plan to go but then I end up downloading what we're going to see lol

Well I got it wrong he's not downloaded that one, off to cinema tomorrow to see it!

Well Done on your food choices at the BBQ :) I just got home from an Epic 5 Hour BBQ/Party! X

Back