Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

I wish! My OH hates it. He cant even stand the smell on my clothes if I eat a curry at someone house. He wont go near me if ive been even near something that's remotely like curry.

Drives me insane! Its not even worth cooking it a home because he moans all evening long!

Awwww mannnnn!!!!!! Torture! X

So I've looked online at the menu for the indian and have decided that I'm NOT having any poppadums- once I start, I can't stop. I'm going to have salmon tikka (cubed, spiced salmon cooked in tandoor) tarka dhal side and a side saag aloo shared with OH. No bread, no rice :)

Well done babes i did same last night jusy had tandoori chicken, side salad which was more than satisfying.

Enjoy xx

Well done babes i did same last night jusy had tandoori chicken, side salad which was more than satisfying.

Enjoy xx

Thanks lovely!!! I know exactly what people's reactions will be to my meal choice!!! Bore off jella melas hahahaha!!!

Lunch was a pack of BBQ chicken as I forgot to pck my lunch. Mum has just invited me round for a roast lamb dinner tomoz!!! #winning :)

Thanks lovely!!! I know exactly what people's reactions will be to my meal choice!!! Bore off jella melas hahahaha!!!

Tell them to pipe down and carry in stuffing their face with a greasy naan! Lol, you'll be the one looking and feeling great on hol ;) xx

I'd just be super healthy to wind them up even more, least your legs won't look like a lumpy popadom on holiday!!! X

Hahahaha yes girls!!! Shame most of the *****es stuffing carbs are a size 8!!! FFS!!!

Hahahaha yes girls!!! Shame most of the *****es stuffing carbs are a size 8!!! FFS!!!

Ha ha ha!!! Don't u just hate people like that!!! I want to beat them over the head with a large (celery) stick! X

Jelly of your Indian my fav type of food
Ah stuff them at the end of the day it's your body and who asked them for their opinion anyway hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

My Indian was effing amaze!!! I did have one poppadum with lime pickle and immediately wanted more but resisted! Drank one diet coke and sparkling water! Was so lovely :D

My Indian was effing amaze!!! I did have one poppadum with lime pickle and immediately wanted more but resisted! Drank one diet coke and sparkling water! Was so lovely :D

Did u stick to the other dishes u had pre-chosen? Well Done on resisting more popadoms, I love them with lime pickle too!!! X

You did better than I would have.

Just out on my morning run, not impressed today though, crap run, can't get motivated and I have a stitch grrrrr!

Did u stick to the other dishes u had pre-chosen? Well Done on resisting more popadoms, I love them with lime pickle too!!! X

Yep! Had salmon tikka, Tarka dhal and half saag aloo side

You did better than I would have.

Just out on my morning run, not impressed today though, crap run, can't get motivated and I have a stitch grrrrr!

Well done :) I've been too busy this week to do hardly anything!

Yep! Had salmon tikka, Tarka dhal and half saag aloo side

Well Done Sweetie! Did u have a Sneaky WI this morning or are u leaving it till tomorrow? I've just done 30DS Day 7! X

Well Done Sweetie! Did u have a Sneaky WI this morning or are u leaving it till tomorrow? I've just done 30DS Day 7! X

Whoop well done! Yeah just weighed and it said 10st but I know that is literally just the Indian bumping it up!! I know that will be down by tomorrow :) maybe not as low as I want it but oh well, it was bloody lovely and worth it haha! I felt like I ate so much last night, still bloated haha!

Breakfast: banana/yog/honey/seeds

Whoop well done! Yeah just weighed and it said 10st but I know that is literally just the Indian bumping it up!! I know that will be down by tomorrow :) maybe not as low as I want it but oh well, it was bloody lovely and worth it haha! I felt like I ate so much last night, still bloated haha!

Breakfast: banana/yog/honey/seeds

Mmmmm I bet it tasted so good!i just made some Crustless Quiches, I could just eat one for Breakfast lol x

Breakfast

Attachments

• image-3105800701.jpg
    image-3105800701.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 28
Back