Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Today I my final day of looking after friends' kiddies! Going into town to get holiday money and then we're going for a long walk through the fields to a nice park where the kids can play. Lunch will be a danio yogurt and a bag of raw cashews. Mums doing a roast lamb dinner tonight. Can't wait :) x

Today I my final day of looking after friends' kiddies! Going into town to get holiday money and then we're going for a long walk through the fields to a nice park where the kids can play. Lunch will be a danio yogurt and a bag of raw cashews. Mums doing a roast lamb dinner tonight. Can't wait :) x

Sounds like a lovely day :) Hope u enjoy your super healthy lunch! I'm thinking of making Roast tonight, just depends what time we get home this afternoon, gotta love a Roastie! X

Ooohhh exciting I love doin all the last minute things for holidays!
Yea I'd say it's just the Indian and you will be grand for wi tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had my lunch early today as I've got an early dinner at mum n dad's..... About 5pm!!! Ha 40g raw cashew an passionfruit danio. Not sure how many points danio yogurts are for you ww'ers but they're soooo nice! If u fancy a dessert and a normal yogurt won't cut it, try one, they're so thick and really filling.
I'm not holding back on any roasties or Yorkshire puds tonight, I'm literally having the works... Last supper before my all inclusive (which can be a bit samey) xxx

Had my lunch early today as I've got an early dinner at mum n dad's..... About 5pm!!! Ha 40g raw cashew an passionfruit danio. Not sure how many points danio yogurts are for you ww'ers but they're soooo nice! If u fancy a dessert and a normal yogurt won't cut it, try one, they're so thick and really filling.
I'm not holding back on any roasties or Yorkshire puds tonight, I'm literally having the works... Last supper before my all inclusive (which can be a bit samey) xxx

Mmm I like those yoghurts too, n surprisingly quite filling. I think they work out at 4pp.
Enjoy ur roast dinner, sounds beaut xx

Do u every heat from lil legs? Not seen her on here for ages xx

Do u every heat from lil legs? Not seen her on here for ages xx

Yeah speak to her all the time, she's good. Not on any plan at the moment but has just got back into her exercise and gym. Easing back into it I think xxx

Yeah speak to her all the time, she's good. Not on any plan at the moment but has just got back into her exercise and gym. Easing back into it I think xxx

Aww good. Has she done that mountain climb yet xx

No it's feb I think! She did the London to Brighton walk and said never again! Don't bloody blame her haha!!! X

Don't blame her either, sounds tough lol xx

Yep 4pp per yogurt :) Hope u enjoy your Roast Dinner, I wasn't home in time to make mine! X

Evening all

Breakfast: boiled eggs and tomato on toast
Lunch: Spagetti Bolognase
Dinner: Basa fillet, potatoes, corn on cob

2.2 mile run this morning :)

Evening all

Breakfast: boiled eggs and tomato on toast
Lunch: Spagetti Bolognase
Dinner: Basa fillet, potatoes, corn on cob

2.2 mile run this morning :)

How comes u don't have your own diary James? We could all subscribe :) x

Back