Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Thanks everyone! Don't worry, I'll defo be making the most of the all inclusive; I NEVER worry about it on holiday, that's what I diet all year for, to look good there!!!
Jut did a pre holiday kettle session at the gym, it was so hard!! Feel so glad I went tho! X

Blimey! I'd of been in Holiday Mode as soon as I stepped off the Scales! X

Blimey! I'd of been in Holiday Mode as soon as I stepped off the Scales! X

Well.... I was and it got to 9:15 and I was like, "I'm gonna regret not going..." So I quickly got ready and went haha x

Well.... I was and it got to 9:15 and I was like, "I'm gonna regret not going..." So I quickly got ready and went haha x

That's Dedication for u (or stupidity lol) x

Hahahaa stupidity... Defo.

Just had 40g raw cashew nuts after gym. Showered, hair washed..... Final bits of packing to do... Lunch then I'm off!!! X

Hahahaa stupidity... Defo.

Just had 40g raw cashew nuts after gym. Showered, hair washed..... Final bits of packing to do... Lunch then I'm off!!! X

Have a fantabulous time! Can't wait to hear all about it! X

Food so far:

Banana
2 boiled eggs
Cashew nuts

Apple
2 jumbo Mediterranean cod fishcakes

Oh my god!! If anyone shops in asda, get those fishcakes; they're bloody amazing with sweet chilli dipping sauce x

Oh my god!! If anyone shops in asda, get those fishcakes; they're bloody amazing with sweet chilli dipping sauce x

And for anyone following WW they are 6pp each or 2 for 11pp :) x

And for anyone following WW they are 6pp each or 2 for 11pp :) x

I love fish cakes with salad n chilli sauce so I will defo b buying some xx

Morning all, just pulled off a nice 3.7mile run before work :)

How is everyone else today then

Morning all, just pulled off a nice 3.7mile run before work :)

How is everyone else today then

Morning! So it's just us left in the UK ;-) Well Done on your run, are u at work today? X

Morning! So it's just us left in the UK ;-) Well Done on your run, are u at work today? X

Bet Tano will have a nice time though and a deserved week off the diet!

Yeah I'm at work today :( lol. Having a night off the diet tonight though as going out for a pub grub dinner :) :) thinking about weighing myself today instead of tomorrow though

Yeah I'm at work today :( lol. Having a night off the diet tonight though as going out for a pub grub dinner :) :) thinking about weighing myself today instead of tomorrow though

Love pub grub! We have a pub near my bakery called the royal.

There chips are to die for.

If I could chose a way to die it would be overload of their chips.

You should do that, that way you can relax without giving yourself a false result tomorrow. I lost 2lb this week, whoop whoop! X

You should do that, that way you can relax without giving yourself a false result tomorrow. I lost 2lb this week, whoop whoop! X

Whoop well done serena xx

Yeah that's the plan lol otherwise tomorrow's weight will include the 2000cal mix grill I'm going to have tonight

Well done on the weight loss :)

Back