Tano's slimming world diary

Had a teeny slice of birthday cake today, it was gluten/wheat/dairy free made for someone at works birthday, I'm saying 10 syns as I don't know what it would be!!! So I'm being safe!

Nutella and banana on HEXB toast (4 syns)

Beans n coleslaw jacket with salad (2.5)
2 satsumas
Muller

Cake (10 syns)???

Pork loins, golden rice n roasted Mediterranean veg (all free)

16.5 syns used
20 syns left :)

Oh and has I'm having a late dinner, I had pickled onions and crab sticks as a snack a minute ago haha x

Tomorrow's dinner will be the ********!!!
Egg, sausage, beans, bacon and slimming world wedges... Dream!!!

Just replied to you, sorry was on the phone. I'll defo let you know next time I'm in the area. I normally know where I'm going to be with a bit of notice x
Fabulous!! Look forward to it :)

Breakfast: Nutella and banana on HEXB toast (4)

Lunch: cheese n broccoli pasta n sauce (HEXA)
Muller
Satsumas

Dinner: 2 sausage (3) bacon, egg, beans, SW wedges

Snack: 3 roast potatoes (mini) (3)

10 syns used
10 syns left

Ooooh got taken out to prezzo tonight instead of cooking :D
Shared antipasto starter, I had 2.5 slices ciabatta and gave lee the rest, he had all the mozzarella, I had all the olives. Then I had the spaghetti with chilli spinach and tiger prawns. I had sparking water and no dessert :D had 10 syns left so gonna say. I now have no syns left. I do have sausages to be eaten tomoz which will be an additional 3 syns but apart from that, I'm going totally syn free for 2 days eeeeek! Hahaha x

Ooooh got taken out to prezzo tonight instead of cooking :D Shared antipasto starter, I had 2.5 slices ciabatta and gave lee the rest, he had all the mozzarella, I had all the olives. Then I had the spaghetti with chilli spinach and tiger prawns. I had sparking water and no dessert :D had 10 syns left so gonna say. I now have no syns left. I do have sausages to be eaten tomoz which will be an additional 3 syns but apart from that, I'm going totally syn free for 2 days eeeeek! Hahaha x

Oooo Prezzo!!! Yummy!!! Oooo your spaghetti sounds delicious!! Well done on the drinks and dessert!!! Will power!!!!! Xx

Ha it was lovely!!!

HEXB banana toastie

Noodles (low fat/free)
Mullerlight

Egg, bacon, beans, sausage (3 syns) SW wedges

Total 3 syns
No syns left :)

I'm back!! Joining slim world tue, gaining too much weight. Got a new thread xx

Do u know the syns at nando's? Surely chicken without skin n sweet pot mash would be free on extra easy if I just synned butter? corn on cob free? X x

Do u know the syns at nando's? Surely chicken without skin n sweet pot mash would be free on extra easy if I just synned butter? corn on cob free? X x
Nooooo it's bloody syns... I'll find them for you. So mash there is high too; must have butter/cream or something In it x

Morning :D

Was sooooo good yesterday and only had my 3 syns for sausages as planned!!! Went food shopping last night to get that out of the way too do I don't have to go at the weekend!!!

HEXB banana toastie

Lunch: noodles, fruit, muller

Going Kettlercise tonight too then off to an old student of mines 18th party! How cute!!! I'm so looking forward to seeing some if my old students eeeeeek!!!

Dinner tonight: I have chicken out and want a syn free day... Answers on a postcard please ;)
I'll be on the diet cokes tonight too!!!

Oooooh I'm doing a BBQ chicken melt.... Syn free and bloody delicious I'm hoping :)

Back