Tano's slimming world diary

Dinner changed today!

Berries, muller, banana (free)

2 tangerines, apple, tuna mayo jacket (3 syns)
Salad
Danio yogurt (1,5 syns)

Roast chicken, SW chips, peas, ketchup (1 syns)
Total: 5.5 syns :D

Morning!!!
2 HEXB toast and jam (1 syn)

Noodles
Fruit
Danio yogurt (1.5 syns)

I have taken chicken out the freezer for dinner, not sure what we're having yet tho lol!!! I might do chicken in a pitta with sweet potato chips n coleslaw! Weigh in day tomoz eeeeek x

Morning!!! 2 HEXB toast and jam (1 syn) Noodles Fruit Danio yogurt (1.5 syns) I have taken chicken out the freezer for dinner, not sure what we're having yet tho lol!!! I might do chicken in a pitta with sweet potato chips n coleslaw! Weigh in day tomoz eeeeek x

Tomorrow is when you teach me a lesson! x

We're going to nandos instead for dinner! I'm having 5 medium wings, macho peas and corn. Probs a halloumi side too.
I did just have 3 crackers with brie, bloody starving!!! Going out to the pub after with my work friends. Will probs have one drink... May not, we'll see! Xxx

Morning!!!
Feel like I effed up massively yesterday. I had 3 crackers with brie before we went out. Went nandos but there was an HOUR and HALF wait!!! So we went to Frankie n Benny's!! I had BBQ chicken wings starter then calamari ceaser salad and 3 onion rings. Went out after and had diet cokes, didn't drink. I was just in such a bloody dialemma as it was late and we didn't haveany options. Now I'm scared about WI after being really good all week :(

Morning!!! Feel like I effed up massively yesterday. I had 3 crackers with brie before we went out. Went nandos but there was an HOUR and HALF wait!!! So we went to Frankie n Benny's!! I had BBQ chicken wings starter then calamari ceaser salad and 3 onion rings. Went out after and had diet cokes, didn't drink. I was just in such a bloody dialemma as it was late and we didn't haveany options. Now I'm scared about WI after being really good all week :(

You made the best choices available to you so don't worry. You have to have a life too... I'd do well to remind myself of that sometimes!

I'll be back on the losing train with you next week. My scales area showing 1.2lb up which I suppose isn't bad considering. I reckon I'd of been looking at a good loss this week if I hadn't of eat my body weight on chocolate and crisps x

Morning gorgeous lot
So half off for me this week! Takes me to 10st exactly! I'll be in the 9's again this time next week :)

Out for the day with mum, going too see the bodyguard at the theatre then out for dinner.
Breakfast: 3 bacon and a dry fried egg

Lunch??
Dinner?? Will update later

Morning gorgeous lot So half off for me this week! Takes me to 10st exactly! I'll be in the 9's again this time next week :) Out for the day with mum, going too see the bodyguard at the theatre then out for dinner. Breakfast: 3 bacon and a dry fried egg Lunch?? Dinner?? Will update later

:eek: I'm going to see the bodyguard with my mum next week!!! Next sat! So excited!!! Let me know what it's like?!! Enjoy your day xxxx

I'm jealous of you both!!! I think it's about time me and my friend got ourselves organised for a weekend away! x

Good idea!!! You need a spa weekend!! That an order!! Hehe xx

Had the BEST day in London with mum.
Went to see the bodyguard. Came back from SW an had one egg and 3 bacon (free)

Resisted chocolates and wine in the theatre and had diet Pepsi

Went prezzo and had:
Spaghetti with king prawns (oil as HEXB)
Shared banana and Nutella mini calzone dessert (10 syns)

10 syns used :D

Had the BEST day in London with mum. Went to see the bodyguard. Came back from SW an had one egg and 3 bacon (free) Resisted chocolates and wine in the theatre and had diet Pepsi Went prezzo and had: Spaghetti with king prawns (oil as HEXB) Shared banana and Nutella mini calzone dessert (10 syns) 10 syns used :D

EVERYTHING about your day sounds fabulous! x

Morning!!!
HEXA and HEXB porridge with honey (2 syns)

Double gym sesh this morning followed by the food shop :D

I'm making chicken, chorizo and chilli risotto for dinner :) xxx

Ahhh glad you had a nice day. Dinner sounds yum X

Picture needed of course and if it's nice, the recipe too :) xxx

Ok food swap alert!!! Did the double class plus food shopping!!!
Porridge (HEXB) and honey (2 syns)
Milk (4 syns)

Baguette (7 syns)
Cheese HEXA
Pickle (1 syn)
Danio (1.5 syns)
Latte (2 syns)
17.5 syns used today so far will change dinner plans now x

27 .5 syns used in total :)

Back